TimeOfDay

Moved

Total Downloads: 11,166 - First Release: Sep 24, 2015 - Last Update: Feb 16, 2017

5/5, 25 likes
  1. The config looks normals, and would also not cause such results in any setting. Atm i can't reproduce this, works fine so far from 1100 to 1130 and over.

2. Even if I change it to env.time 1400 it will do the same cycle. 1400 -> 1500 then reset.

3. For some reason the plugin no longer changes the time of day or night. The plugin conflicts with others ? How to fix this ?

4. Give me please an example of what you exactly mean.

5. In the list of plugins which may conflict ?

12345.png 123.png 1234567.png 1234.png 123456.png

6. ... good idea, but this Plugin is not as useful and important as a realtime plugin like this: RealTime for Rust Legacy | Oxide, because the Day and NightLength can be change in the console also with

env.daylength 99999
    env.nightlength 99999

to save it in the server.cfg.

We need a RealTime - Plugin, its much, much better :) Please make a Plugin like this ...

7. Rust has no such config options. Maybe legacy had, but current has'nt ;)
    TimeOfDay has 2 values for these in the config.

8. ... thats not right, RUST has this config options, but i make a mistake, the filename is not server.cfg, its serverauto.cfg, sorry !
    And add i

env.daylength 99999
    env.nightlength 99999

and restart my Server, its working ;)

9. You must know it :p I don't want to be that person who takes you this illusion...

10. ... i dont want tell Bullshit, i added the lines in my serverauto.cfg, restartet my server and the servertime is freeze / runs very slowly :)
    I dont no, why its not working on your or other server ...

But now we talk to much time about this plugin ...
    i and many other users need / wants a RealTimePlugin (timesyncro over dedicated-server-clock) like this: RealTime for Rust Legacy | Oxide

Its a very nice Plugin, but only for RUST Leg ... any Idea to find it for RUST Exp ?

Attached Files:

• 111.png
      111.png
      File size:
      104.2 KB
      Views:
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2017
  11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Those commands are Rust Legacy commands, not Rust. You should also be using server.cfg, not serverauto.cfg.

12. OK, but why its working on my Server ?
    And WULF, any Idea for RealTime please ?

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You likely have a plugin that provides those commands. They aren't standard Rust commands.

14. ok, maybe ... but again: RealTimePlugin ? it is possible ? ;)

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'm sure one could be made, which you could technically do with this + TimedExecute if you wanted to get crafty.

16. Sorry Wulf, my English is not so good, iam from Germany :)
    Did u mean the PlugIn TimedExecute can do this ?
    How the Plugin will take Windows - ServerTime and write (syncron) it to my RUST - GameServer ? ;)
    Look the ATTACHMENT, what i mean ...

1.) Take Time from Windows - Servver (see PIC)
    2.) write the Time in Rust - Console like env.time ...

The Plugin TimedExecute cant do this (so exactly) ...

(This Plugin RealTime for Rust Legacy | Oxide can do it, but only for RUST - LEG, same i need for our RUST)

Attached Files:

• 222.png
      222.png
      File size:
      21.6 KB
      Views:
  17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'm not really that familiar with TimedExecute, but the concept would be setting the time of day every X amount of time to a different time. TimedExecute allows for real time command execution, but it may involve more than you'd like.

18. ohmann, to much talk about plugins ...
    i need a Plugin like this --- > RealTime for Rust Legacy | Oxide

no other plugin take the windows server - clocktime and write it as env.time ... into the RUIST - Console :)
    TimedExecute cant do it too, WULF

(see PIC, what i mean)

Attached Files:

• 222.png
      222.png
      File size:
      30.5 KB
      Views:
  19. are there permissions for this ? would like to make it a perk for certain groups

20. Nope, cause it's main approach is too control nearly perfect the time and not for any kind of day-votes ;)