ServerRewards

Moved

Total Downloads: 14,033 - First Release: Mar 2, 2016 - Last Update: Jun 9, 2018

5/5, 61 likes
  1. So interestingly, SR is running on my server and I can now access the buy screens of my NPC dealers, but it's continually resetting the mouse to the center of the screen, making it all but impossible to click on anything, including the Close button up top. Still a Rust thing or perhaps a SR update required?

2. PM me please
    [DOUBLEPOST=1492213949][/DOUBLEPOST]Mouse is unable to control as it moves to the center after 1 sec

3. Same problem

4. Anyone else having issues with the icons in the store? They're all rust symbols, even after a reload and 'loadimages'.

5. (images stored on the server not URL)
    loadimages, Reload ServerRewards if you don't see any images make sure to reconnect to the server

they work for me :)

6. This is a FacePunch issue, and they are working on it. Everytime the UI refreshes is centres the cursor.

7. Can this please be updated so that everyone mouse doesn't shoot toward the center of the screen every 1 second

8. @Diesel 42o already mentioned that it was a Facepunch issue.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2017
  9. Some dont read the last post before posting even know it has been said on many topics and a few posts up people will still be posting about it until a fix is out even know it has nothing to do with oxide or any plugins

10. no need for the passive aggressiveness. Just clearly stating the issues im having on a PLUGIN, in the SUPPORT/Question section... didn't know that was a crime.

11. Just a note that the message "More than one viewmodel active at the same time" comes up in the console when ServerRewards opens.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2017
  12. A work around for the mouse jumping to center - at least on my server - has been to open the Player Inventory while stuck in the store. The inventory opens behind the Store GUI, and seems to return mouse control.

13. any idea when that is coming?

14. k1lly0u updated ServerRewards with a new update entry:

15. Getting this.

But also now getting this when loading in the previous version

EDIT: nvm sorted with fresh config.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2017
  16. header not close

17. Every time i try to /s or interact with shop npc this message pops up in rcon

(07:12:34) | Failed to call hook 'cmdStore' on plugin 'ServerRewards v0.3.93' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)

tried new config ;-/

18. I was docked RP for killing a "clan member", yet I'm not in a clan and neither was the victim. Could be an issue.

19. center mouse issue still present.