ServerRewards

Moved

Total Downloads: 14,033 - First Release: Mar 2, 2016 - Last Update: Jun 9, 2018

5/5, 61 likes
  1. i am new to this owner ship of a server, but you mean in the TCAdmin i use, or in he consol?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1491854069][/DOUBLEPOST]i found out what you ment, thank u so much :D

2. This is the error i get

Attached Files:

3. 5$ PayPal for whoever can provide me configs of a fully working shop with items, sets, everything

4. How to show the sell RP ?

5. can you have this give you economics money for playing so long? is there a way to do that? I have seen on some servers when you are on for so long it gives you money. How would I do that?

6. watch the description & the optional dependencies --> Playtime Tracker | Oxide

7. Word from staging branch is plugins that use CUI are busted, @k1lly0u can you check it out before update hits? Hoping this, Lustymap and EMInterface don't get broken for too long, thanks

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Any CUI breakage is likely something Rust will have to fix, which I believe they mentioned.

9. Anyone else getting their F1 consoles flooded with AddUI: Unknown Parent messages?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Any CUI breakage is likely something Rust will have to fix.

11. Yep...probably continue until the interim patch, which as I understand it is supposed to hit tomorrrow.

12. Ive checked my logs after update the newest Oxide Version and i found this:

Code:
    20:58 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'ServerRewards v0.3.92' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)
    20:58 [Stacktrace]   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,Oxide.Plugins.ServerRewards+KitInfo].get_Item (System.String key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ServerRewards.CreateNPCKitsElement (System.String npcid, Int32 page) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ServerRewards.CreateNPCKitsUI (System.String npcid) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ServerRewards.CreateNPCMenu (System.String npcid) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ServerRewards.CreateAllNPCs () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ServerRewards.InitializeAllElements () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ServerRewards.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.ServerRewards.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

13. Rust hotfix 14-04-2017 23:20 EU time zone

Hey, when i open the reward store my mouse keeps going to the center of the screen like every second it's going to the center of the screen help maybe needs a fix :)

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That would be an issue with Rust then, not this plugin. Rust provides the CUI.

15. same problem here

16. I have the same problem mouse always forced to centre of screen but the other 5 plugins i use the CUI is works perfectly so maybe the plugin?

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's a Rust client issue as I mentioned previously. It depends on the CUI used.

18. Wulf might be right, i found two other plugins having the same issue (PlayerRanks and ShowCrosshair)

19. How i can fix th UI Problem? I have many Plugins, that doesnt work. (ShowCrosshair, ZLevelsRemastered, serverrewards, quests...)

20. i think we have to wait for an other Rust hotfix : [