ServerRewards

Moved

Total Downloads: 14,033 - First Release: Mar 2, 2016 - Last Update: Jun 9, 2018

5/5, 61 likes
  1. Im getting this too
    [DOUBLEPOST=1492338085][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Im getting this too

2. one such error rollback to version 0.3.92, this version works

3. (19:33:58) | Failed to call hook 'OnUseNPC' on plugin 'ServerRewards v0.3.93' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)

EDIT: Had to load .2 then load .3 to make it work properly again.

Also, .3 still has the mouse recentre issue

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2017
  4. Idk if it's a known fix but pressing tab while shopping fixes the mouse resetting

5. Hey! When I use command /rewards check, I have: Error getting your profile from Database
    /s doesnt work at all. What happened? Help me pls :)
    /rewards add item <$> works.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1492376190][/DOUBLEPOST]Failed to call hook 'cmdStore' on plugin 'ServerRewards v0.3.93' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)

When I use /s command

6. having the same problem as the one above, get the error
    Failed to call hook 'cmdStore' on plugin 'ServerRewards v0.3.93' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)
    when I try using /s
    please is there any fix for this?

7. the fix seems to be to roll back to v0.0-92 to make the above error go away

8. where can I find an old version of it? dont have the .cs file left from that version

9. Is anyone having problems with the sell option? i have it enabled and the tab works, but no matter what i have in my inv, nothing shows up on the tab? I've been looking for a solution for awhile and I am not seeing others have this problem so I am hoping @k1lly0u or someone else can tell me what I am missing :-/ thank you

10. click on the version history tab top of the page ^

11. Everyone on my server is having the same issue that while they are using the Store the mouse is getting constantly sucked back to the middle of the screen, which makes it hard to select anything.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2017
  12. You are my hero! ;-)

13. hi all

after wiping my servers , the command /s dont work

But plugin works and is compiled only the gui dont open with /s

Reinstalled plugin and config but dont work

need help please

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2017
  14. the fix don t fix, always mouse stuck on middle screen
    [DOUBLEPOST=1492500084][/DOUBLEPOST]the only issue to use it i found is to make
    /s
    T for chat
    and spam click on the screen where i want to click
    [DOUBLEPOST=1492500331][/DOUBLEPOST]
    the only issue to use it i found is to make
    /s
    T for chat
    and spam click on the screen where i want to click
    sorry for my english

15. how can i fix this

Failed to call hook 'cmdStore' on plugin 'ServerRewards v0.3.93' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)

/s dont work

16. Just added this mod to my server an /s doesn't work. Everything else works just fine.

17. User version v0.0-92

18. Latest update fixed this issue. V0.3.93

19. Hey guys, The 1000x server that I run is currently experiencing difficulties with the ServerRewards plugin not working at all. When players do the /s nothing shows up, I thought it might have been a Rust Dev issue because of the recent update but all the other GUI plugins are working.
    Any solutions? Thanks.

20. I just installed this plugin also and /s doesn't do anything neither, no errors in console neither. I also tried to make a reward shop to a npc didn't work either