ServerRewards

Moved

Total Downloads: 14,033 - First Release: Mar 2, 2016 - Last Update: Jun 9, 2018

5/5, 61 likes
  1. Same issue here. I am 100% on the latest Oxide build, latest server update, and latest ServerRewards.

2. same here for my server now :(

3. Thanks that worked!

4. Hello i have this problem after update rust
    Failed to call hook 'cmdStore' on plugin 'ServerRewards v0.3.93' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)

5. me too

6. Same here.
    ""Failed to call hook 'cmdStore' on plugin 'ServerRewards v0.3.93' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)""
    My server is on the latest version of Rust and I am on Oxide version 2.0.3203.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
  7. same... not working...I think problem here.
    Code:
                if (imageData.storedImages.Count == 0 || imageData.instanceId != CommunityEntity.ServerInstance.net.ID)
                {
                    LoadImages();
                    //return;
                }

imageData.instanceId is zero..
    In 3.92 uses RelocateImages that fills imageData.instanceId. LoadImages not fills imageData.instanceId
    Code:
                if (imageData.storedImages.Count > 0 && imageData.instanceId != CommunityEntity.ServerInstance.net.ID)
                {
                    RelocateImages();
                    return;
                }

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2017
  8. same issue. excited for an update though :)

9. by typing "/s" i get this error in console :
    Failed to call hook 'cmdStore' on plugin 'ServerRewards v0.3.93' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)

10. ^Thank you this works to get the store back up and running, but you are still unable to add via chat /rewards add

11. Morning!
    File serverrewards_players.json looks like:
    Code:
    {
      "Players": {}
    }
    Why? Some players is playing already on my server

12. Is there a way to add blueprints instead of items? The command that is shown in the home page of the plugin doesn't work and add nothing..

13. Guys CMD /rewards check doesnt work! Do you know may be why?
    Error: Error getting your profile from database

14. Ok. I fixed it.. I hope..
    1 Question left: For whitch actions does player get Points?

15. Dont work...

Code:
    Failed to call hook 'Unload' on plugin 'ServerRewards v0.3.93' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)
    Unloaded plugin ServerRewards v0.3.93 by k1lly0u
    Loaded plugin ServerRewards v0.3.93 by k1lly0u
    Команда 'oxide.reload ServerRewards' успешно отправлена

16. Anyone want to trial new SR? PM me

17. I have a problem, I cannot load images of the items, the url is placed correctly in the file, already done "loadimages" and also reloaded the plugin but nothing changed..

18. Did you found solution?