ServerRewards

Moved

Total Downloads: 14,033 - First Release: Mar 2, 2016 - Last Update: Jun 9, 2018

5/5, 61 likes
  1. Hello iv put npc dealers only but still can type /s and find all rewards there i want people just to come to npc's not just type /s
    cheers

2. Log Warning:

Code:
    [03/22/2017 11:18:48] [ServerRewards] Restart Detected! Attempting to re-locate images, please wait!
    [03/22/2017 11:18:48] [ServerRewards] All images successfully re-located!
    [03/22/2017 11:18:48] [ServerRewards] Creating and storing all UI elements to cache
    [03/22/2017 11:18:48] [ServerRewards] All UI elements created successfully!
    Or just this:

Code:
    [03/30/2017 20:05:37] [ServerRewards] Creating and storing all UI elements to cache
    [03/30/2017 20:05:37] [ServerRewards] All UI elements created successfully!
    Log error is empty.
    What hooks exacly are we talking about? Any ideas why so strange problem can exist?

3. It is working ok and storing all images dont see why its not working

4. But still - every restart images getting wiped =(
    Will try some over ways... I'll let you know if U;ll find the reason.

5. My selling button shows up but it says there is nothing to sell when i have items in inv. Tried re loading, any help would mean alot!

6. @k1lly0u can we have an automatic deletion of RP on wipe? would be really cool!

7. K1lly0u, or anyone else willing to help, is it possible to allow the players to sell 1000 paper for 1RP? Thanks

8. EN : I solved my problem! It's very simple for that you just need to put the full redirect link in the URL and create a folder icons with the pictures inside.

Or alternatively use the images of the net in 100x100, both ways also works as long as you reboot the plugin + loadimage

FR : j'ai résolu mon problème ! c'est très simple pour cela il vous suffit simplement de mettre le lien de redirection complet dans le URL et de créer un dossier icons avec les images à l'intérieur.

Ou sinon utiliser les images du net en 100x100, les 2 facon fonctionne aussi pour autant que vous relancer le plugin + loadimage

Attached Files:

9. everything after .png needs removed on the url

10. Not sure if you ever got it working but I'm posting what I did so it might help others.
    first I executed teh command: oxide.grant group default helicontrol.callheliself in my server console.
    then I added the code lines:
    "RewardCommands": {
    "HeliSupport": {
    "Command": [
    "callheli $player.id"
    ],
    "Description": "Call in a support helicopter, beware it will also shoot you.",
    "Cost": 1
    }

in my ServerRewards_rewards.JSON file located at oxide\data\ServerRewards\data

11. That has nothing to do with this plugin

12. speaking of to do with this plugin, I see a hell of a lot of RGB color codes for in the cs file, any idea which would the least amount to change to make the panels a different color?

13. how do i set a lower RP rate now it is on 5 i want to change it on 2

14. config file

15. Try reading the overview it's there for a reason

16. Failed to call hook 'cmdExchange (OR) cmdBuyItem' on plugin ServerRewards v0.3.92' DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'MYSERVER/Oxide/Logs/ServerRewards-SpentRP-2017-04-10

17. When i add a kit it says kit added, but cant find it in the reward shop ?

18. Reload the Plugin.