1. what's the command to remove an admin ?

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

removeowner

3. looking for the admin command to toggle admin flying/ noclip have reports of players hacking bases into rocks on my server and I don;t know the commands.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There isn't a command, and those aren't really controllable by the server. I'd recommend not granting users owner/moderator status if that's a concern.

5. issue seems to be that players are hacking glitching into rocks and building bases. There is only one moderator and he doesn't have the knowhow to do this so it's a normal player. I thought there was a command or plug that let admins fly and noclip?

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There are client-side admin/moderator features for flying and no clipping, but the server can't control those. They aren't commands, they are just controls.

7. where would I find these?

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The controls? They are SHIFT+P and SHIFT+L.

9. @Wulf do you know the plugin that doesnt let people remove unless he's the person who built that house >?

10. Is there a way i can edit the rust servers little view website button to redirect to a different website? It goes to my playrust.io map.

11. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

12. Could anyone explain to me why I can't get simple Admin commands to work in my Vanilla Rust server? When I type in airdrop.drop it says that the command is not found? Do I need to add something ?

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The "airdrop.drop" is not a default command from Rust, that's from a plugin. You can see the available commands by typing 'find .' in your F1 console or server console directly.

14. Tank you so much! I've been reading so many different things my head hurts. Any guidance on how one could set up the airdrop intervals ? Plus I still can't find an exact airdrop command even after looking for the command. Any ideas on that?

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There currently are none unless you use a plugin.

16. You Sir/Madam are amazing, thank you very much for the information.

17. there is command which auto upgrade my house?

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, you'd need to use a plugin for that.

19. I install AutoGrades and I cant use because I writte /bgrade 4 and i hit fondutation by hammer but nothing happens

20. Use this one Build for Rust | Oxide