1. Reload *
    Not sure but you can test

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2017
  2. Reload *

3. spectate NAMEOFPLAYER

4. Been looking everywhere for the command to grant a group permissions any ideas, as "grant group admin whisper.use" does not seem to work now

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This thread is for Rust commands only, but see Release build changes | Page 13 | Oxide for the changes.

6. hi, there seems to be an issue on those giving permissions plugins, other plugins are working such as admin radar etc. i reuploaded plugins, reinstalled oxide. still "not found"
    [DOUBLEPOST=1507691603][/DOUBLEPOST]oh wait. its now perm.grant user "blahblahblah" nightvision.allowed . lol nevermind what is said above.

Attached Files:

7. Hm, any chance you can add the "oxide." prefix as a default option in the oxide.config.json file? Like the modded one. We can then set it to "Use default oxide. prefix: False".?

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, see the announcements threads.

9. I did. No idea how to use customchatcommands to edit console commands, so it would be a good idea (if possible of course) to add it as an option :)

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I don’t see a need when you can add aliases via a plugin. We don’t want to add something back that will add conflicts to the games. All the plugin does is register a new command to call another.

11. so removemoderator<steamid> does not work ? help please

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

How did you use it exactly? What didn't work about it?

13. exactly how you said to use it removemoderator steam64 and pressed enter nothing is happening

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Where did you use it?

15. what replaced the /grant command for permissions?

16. in my rust admin rcon command line like i did to grant moderator

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

See Oxide core plugin/permission command changes | Oxide.

Did you check your server logs to see if it worked? Did you use server.writecfg afterward?

18. try oxide.grant user
    [DOUBLEPOST=1508548886][/DOUBLEPOST]
    yes i checked , in fact it would tell me as soon as i input the command like it does when granting mod . i just can't remember if it's now revoke or remove . however nothing is working and i can't seem to source that command anywhere .
    [DOUBLEPOST=1508550031][/DOUBLEPOST]ok figured it out .
    instead of using ( removemoderator<steam64id>
    i used ( oxide.revoke user <steam64id>moderator .
    rcon showed permission was removed . :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1508550413][/DOUBLEPOST]
    nevermind . didn't work . smh why can't i remove a moderator !

19. can we get a strait forward list of the changes suck as /grant, /list, /list group? i hate to be a pain but im having trouble with this i dont know what perms i currently have set in what group and so on please help

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This thread is for Rust's commands only. You can see ALL of the Oxide commands under our Docs at the top of the page. For information on the command changes in Oxide, see the Announcements section.