1. @Wulf you said inventory.give item amount is only available with rcon well i dont have rcon on my rust experimental server

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Everyone server has RCON, it just needs to be setup and assigned a port (default is 1 above your server port, ex. 28016). The command is an admin command, you can use it in-game as admin or via RCON.

3. Hello,
    I would like to know how to activate planes and helicopters permanant on my server ?
    Thank you

4. Just execute the command that calls the helicopter with TimedExecute.

5. Hello,

Excuse I did not understand, what command(order) I have to execute?

6. type "find heli" in your rcon console.. and you will find it.

7. I am sorry I do not understand English correctly. I made the command and it posts me all the commands but which one activates the helicopter? I also made " find airdrop " that gives me commands but who so that are automatically launched every 20 minutes for example ?

8. No. Download a plugin that is named "Timed Execute" which executes cmds .. and put the cmd that you want + the time that you want it to get executed (You can use a repeater or a Once timer READ THE OVERVIEW)

9. Ok I understand now. thank you for your help

10. what is command for giving yourself godmode

11. god true. There is also a plugin.

12. ive done the command ect however when i reconnect im still a maleis it broken now?

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I don't know, I've never gotten it to work sorry.

14. Dang .... been trying a few things all day and still no luck mabey its broken right now thanks for the fast responce tho!

15. how do you run airdrops now?

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

17. so i did the sever.stop how do i start it again. because server.start is an unknown command????

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2015
  18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That command doesn't really do anything useful, you'll have to shutdown with 'quit' and manually start the server.

19. Is it possible to ban a sleeper.