1. Gotcha, but i have mods that dont have the permission... Just my admins do. How would i give them that permission oxide.grant group mod "what goes here"

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2015
  2. If you install the plugin above check the config when you do

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2015
  3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

There is no spectate permission, that's a native Rust client feature that uses auth level only.

4. Look into the CS files or LUA files and find the Auth lvl name and then make a group for that. Shits a pain and do save it all just incase u break something

5. [DOUBLEPOST=1438580040,1438329147][/DOUBLEPOST]
    spectate player type Ctrl and SPACE .... but how to cancel ..spectate

6. Type respawn

7. All of these are "invalid" commands for me... I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

I can check the save interval and server.pve but everything else is an "invalid" command. And I can't seem to change anything or get plugins to work.... I'm 90% sure the problem is this is my first time. But I've watched videos, and read the boards... Nothing addresses the commands not working.

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What are the exact commands you used? Some may have changed, the list isn't exactly updated right now.

9. I tried the crafting and give item commands. Also some of the instructions for plugins.

Also, I've seen that downloading plugins and importing them into the FTP are supposed to load the plug in and a .json file into the config folder. That hasn't been the case. Have you seen that before?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If you aren't owner or moderator with Rust, you won't be able to use most commands. If plugins aren't loading and configurations aren't generating, it's possible that you do not have Oxide installed. Check for Oxide by using the "version" console/RCON command.

11. Y cant i fly when after I type global.god true

12. Hold right shift, then L on the keyboard space bar will make you go up, then use w, s, a, d keys hold left shift and w, a, s, d keys to go faster

13. hey whats the command for censoring people in the chat. i wanna spice up the server im admining with a little humor and non hate speech. is it possible to do from the colsole?

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You'd need to use a plugin for that such as Chat Handler.

15. Hi.

Question for the unload and load command

If I use oxide.unload removerTool for exemple ( this plugin :
    R-Remover Tool for Rust Experimental | Oxide

And I program this command in the rust admin tool, can you tell me if it is going to desactivate the plugin ?

I would like to desactivate this plugin at a specific time, and to load it again at another specific time.
    I don't really know how to do that. Thanks.

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, unloading deactivates the plugin.

17. Hi. Can you confirm that the command to remove an admin is :
    removeowner <steamid64> ?
    And after I just save the server.config.

Thx

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, it works fine. Use server.writecfg after.