1. And which plugins are to enable the airdrop again? I'm looking at the plugins section but there are some plugins and I'm not sure of it.

Thank you.

2. I use these two
    Easy Airdrop for Rust | Oxide
    Airdrop Controller for Rust | Oxide
    I find both work well but the Easy Airdrop does need a update I have already updated my own but it needs it done here by the coder

3. spectate
    [DOUBLEPOST=1452080002][/DOUBLEPOST]Cancel the appendage is what

What is server management command.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1452079876][/DOUBLEPOST]What is the server restart command.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2016
  4. IF you are the server owner you just go to your dashboard (on Mulitplay/clanforge) and go to "restart" and it will restart server. I imagine that Gameservers has the same type of control

5. I am currently having issues with the give command and noclip. I am trying to set up a server and they would be extremely helpful in getting it working but I am unable to do it. I use the global.owner id and give admin/owner status but it doesn't register on the server.

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What is the exact command you used, steamid and all, and did you relogin after using it?

7. Command not found... It is removed?

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

9. have save command or need plugin?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

server.save

11. using Quit in the server shuts it down and restarts it. Did this change or am I missing anything?

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Both "quit" and "restart" just shutdown the server, not restart it. What is restarting your server would be either your startup script or not.

13. I am using the script that was included with the oxide DL. I'll take a look.

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That would automatically restart your server then if either of those commands are used along with it.

15. How would I remove players from using the sleep command in console? They are using it to get into rocks.

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Use a plugin such as CommandBlock. CommandBlock for Rust | Oxide

17. Shift L doesn't work anymore. Is there a new command to fly ?

18. It does work u have to manually bind it now in console you have to put "bind l noclip"
    [DOUBLEPOST=1452879806][/DOUBLEPOST]
    You have to put "bind l noclip" in console