1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You'd need to find a plugin to block/handle it.

2. Is there a way to "hot-change" your server.cfg file so that updates to it appear without having to reboot the server?

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Reload the config using the console command server.readcfg.

4. hello my friend

5. what does -nographics on the rust command line actually do?

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It is a Unity arg that disables graphical elements that the server doesn't need. There may be none still enabled if the game server is setup right, but it doesn't hurt anything.

7. Is there a command or how do I figure out the current server build?

8. @Chronz try
    version
    global.version

9. Perfect thank you! I was so close to trying that, just decided to ask. Should have tried lol...
    [DOUBLEPOST=1455889773][/DOUBLEPOST]Shoot, I updated but there was another update so there isn't an oxide update to match :( Might take a while...

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

"version" works as well, the global. is assumed. The Rust update today is minor, the previous Oxide build works on it, it just won't have the changes made to Rust.

11. My server players see if i added the items. How invisible it?

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

13. I finde way

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2016
  14. I was on a server and when I hit enter to chat, the chat buffer went way back... is that a plugin or a server command? I can't find anything on it, might be using wrong keywords to search >_>

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The chat buffer showed you more, or what? I don't quite understand what you are asking.

16. yeah the in game buffer scrolled back quite a bit, unlike the 16 or so lines it's currently showing me. When you open chat and left-click then drag down it'll scroll

17. in console type env.time 18 will turn it to 1800

18. when is just say in the console "server.stability true" and than Save and Writecfg,
    I restart the server and than is the server stability false.....

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The server.writecfg is not for commands like that, mainly just user adding. You'd need to add it to server.cfg or your startup script.

20. You could add the Auto Commands for Rust | Oxide plugin and in the config put
    Code:
    {
      "Messages": {
        "AlreadyAdded": "{command} is already on the auto command list!",
        "ChatHelp": "Use /autocmd add|remove command to add or remove an auto command",
        "CommandAdded": "{command} has been added to the auto command list!",
        "CommandRemoved": "{command} has been removed from the auto command list!",
        "ConsoleHelp": "Use auto.command add|remove command to add or remove an auto command",
        "NoPermission": "You do not have permission to use this command!",
        "NotListed": "{command} is not on the auto command list!",
        "UnknownAction": "Unknown command action! Use add or remove"
      },
      "Settings": {
        "AuthLevel": 2,
        "ChatCommand": "autocmd",
        "ChatName": "SERVER",
        "ChatNameHelp": "HELP",
        "Commands": [
          "server.globalchat true",
          "server.stability true"