1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You'd need a plugin, there are no chat commands natively in Rust.

2. How do i set airdrops to if theres only so many people on ? also the airdrop event command doesnt seem to work

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You'd need to use a plugin.

4. Alright thank you =D

5. Why when I type inventory.giveall supply.signal 2 it seems to be only giving that item to one user any idea why?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1464815420][/DOUBLEPOST]Never mind cancel that I just seen why

6. I put the command global.restart in the TimedExecute plugin for a countdown save and restart for months, and a friend of mine used it as well for several months - but recently I saw that it went from 60 seconds to 300 seconds, and I believe it was from an accident. I typed in the wrong code into the Rust RCON one afternoon a week or more ago, and now the countdown shows up in chat every 5 seconds, for a 300 second countdown restart. Wulf, is there ANY way to get it to go back to a 60 second countdown? I can't find an answer anywhere.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2016
  7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

The command changed with Rust, it's not one we provide. If you want to change it, you'd need a plugin that replaces that command with a custom one.

8. Annnnnnnnd that's where ya lose me. -____- I am certainly NOT the guy to design plugins haha I might be a tiny bit computer savvy, but I can barely grasp how to deal with the plugins as they are.

9. event.run doesn't work on my server?

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It doesn't exist. It was removed from Rust a few months ago, there is a thread on it. You'd need to use a plugin essentially.

11. ah. Thanks.

12. whats ur steam name

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Top secret. ;)

14. u know how u type in f1 console
    inventory.giveto queen7 explosives 99999999 how do u do it for c4

15. inventory.giveto queen7 explosive.timed

16. thanks

17. how to start airdrop? I am using OXIDE 2

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You'd need to get a plugin for that. HeliControl, Airdrop Extended, etc.

19. Your welcome

20. how do i un-active spectate mod ?