Running Man

Plugin Runnung Man

Total Downloads: 3,845 - First Release: Jan 16, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 4, 2018

4.9/5, 20 likes
  1. Мизантроп updated Running Man with a new update entry:

small fix

2. Guy, any icon on plugin? Take this out

[​IMG]

3. it seems i cant select what prize is given i disabled random prize and i have disabled random reward in config file but is not working

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Temporary build compatible with Oxide builds 266+.

Attached Files:

5. thx =)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1423380065][/DOUBLEPOST]
    the next update I'll edit and add change awards in config
    [DOUBLEPOST=1423380099][/DOUBLEPOST]
    thx =)

6. Мизантроп updated Running Man with a new update entry:

Config

7. @Мизантроп

Plz, can you add everything that the plugin prints on the server chat to the player in the config file ? So i can translate them?

8. Not today, in the future.

9. Thank you :)

10. Great plugin!

I just have a little problem :
    When I manually start the event, a player is well targeted, but the command "/run" tells me yet started and shows the time or he would normally start from.

11. Just a information about bug.

There is an option for suicide. After suicide player get the reward for killing himself.

12. Code:
    [2/22/2015 3:09:52 PM] [Oxide] 3:09 PM [Error] Failed to run a timer.
    File: event.lua Line: 57 bad argument #2 to 'random' (interval is empty):
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.LuaFunction.Call (System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Method.LuaDelegate.CallFunction (System.Object[] args, System.Object[] inArgs, System.Int32[] outArgs) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at LuaGeneratedClass1.CallFunction () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2015
  13. Code:
    if(attacker ~= victim) then
    [DOUBLEPOST=1424655620][/DOUBLEPOST]
    when the command /eventon there are errors?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1424655679][/DOUBLEPOST]
    at Line: 57 not start the timer. you modified plugin?

14. No.

15. My server is running at the moment with PVE, it would be nice if the plugin during the events switch to PVP and after the event switch back to PVE.

16. I don't know why you have an error on 57th line. On my server everything works.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1424817532][/DOUBLEPOST]
    How you have on the server is switched on PVE? Plugin or?

17. Yes, I use a plugin to switch between PVP and PVE. But it would be just comfortable if that would automatically switch in a running man event!

18. The link to the plugin, please. If no plugin API - for a couple of bottles of beer can do =)