Running Man

Plugin Runnung Man

Total Downloads: 3,845 - First Release: Jan 16, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 4, 2018

4.9/5, 20 likes
  1. Hello @Tuck , your data file is good, but if you are trying to get more reward as killer, you may add in the bottom section under killer.
    As i see you didn't changed the killer reward and that can be the point, i tested you data file and i can tell you that he is working as runner.
    1520296178.png

2. Ahh okay @sami37 Thank you for the help, I got it working now and it's running fine :)

3. people on my server are reporting they are not getting their reward for killing or running with the latest build

4. I'll check again the plugin and let you know

5. hello, i don't know if it's normal, but i don't see any sort of adverts whene the runner is choosed and event have started. I miss something in the config file ? Thanks ^^

6. I'm having an issue with the event auto starting when i have the count in config set to two and two players are still online but it doesn't work is it because both players are admin?? if so how do i change that @sami37
    [DOUBLEPOST=1534507005][/DOUBLEPOST]never mind i fixed it but now i cant set up money as a reward i'm most likely doing it wrong i need help

7. Hello,
    To set economics, you have to put "money" instead of "karma" in this code
    Code:
        "Karma": {
          "RewardItems": {
            "Karma": {
              "MinValue": 0,
              "MaxValue": 1
            }
          }
        },
    like that