Running Man

Plugin Runnung Man

Total Downloads: 3,845 - First Release: Jan 16, 2015 - Last Update: Mar 4, 2018

4.9/5, 20 likes
  1. would like to have a way to turn it off and on like /eventon /eventoff

2. Code:
    1/21/2015 4:07:50 PM] [Oxide] 4:07 PM [Info] [EVENT] +--------------- RUNNING MAN -----------------
    [1/21/2015 4:07:50 PM] [Oxide] 4:07 PM [Info] [EVENT] | timer eventpause stoped
    [1/21/2015 4:07:50 PM] [Oxide] 4:07 PM [Info] [EVENT] +---------------------------------------------
    [1/21/2015 4:07:50 PM] [Oxide] 4:07 PM [Debug]   at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.LuaFunction.Call (System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Method.LuaDelegate.CallFunction (System.Object[] args, System.Object[] inArgs, System.Int32[] outArgs) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at LuaGeneratedClass1.CallFunction () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2015
  3. consider the selection manually
    [DOUBLEPOST=1421874872][/DOUBLEPOST]
    on account of time - look.

awards - in the next update. I would now put it, but won't be able to clearly describe because I drink beer

economy - then pacavira her.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1421874955][/DOUBLEPOST]
    what he was doing before the error? I think what you were trying to add to the plugin.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1421875021][/DOUBLEPOST]
    the inclusion is. off - I'll add .

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2015
  4. it seems anyone can run the even at the moment not just admins and im getting these errors thrown out in my log file
    Code:
    [Error] event: [string "event.lua"]:202: attempt to index local 'hitinfo' (a nil value)
      at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

5. If he hid in the home?

6. not sure but i cant seem to set the plugin to admin only i have it set on auth level 2

7. Мизантроп updated Running Man with a new update entry:

Update

[DOUBLEPOST=1422244952][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Think this over, but not the fact that the implement.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1422245048][/DOUBLEPOST]
    auth level you can put any

8. Мизантроп updated Running Man with a new update entry:

Small fix

9. How does one add multiple rewards to the config and keep the amounts etc .. Say
    "Reward": "wood",
    "Amount": "25000"
    "Reward": "Thompson"
    "Amount": "1"

I want to make sure this still gives the appropriate amount with given reward and not trying to give 25k thompsons

10. no, it won't work.

11. Ok so no way of making multiple or random rewards appropriately?

12. to order if you just do.

13. Can you add to the config file everything that the plugin prints to the chat ? and commands and chat name the plugin uses ? so i can change it and translate it :) thx

14. messages - I think.

15. Thank you Мизантроп for this plugin, my server loves it! We need more of these events. Another suggestion for a future release, it might be fun to have the person killing the target to become the next running man. Just a thought, perhaps it could be a selectable option.

16. First, thank you for your plugin.

I have edited the lua file to add and change the RANDOM rewards, however this I believe would easily be implemented into the config file.

17. I would like to be able to select player to be running man, so I can host events with server moderators. Is this possible?

18. i second his proposal!:)

19. And if he killed a runner and left? Or running, no one was killed?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1423238450][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Will think. The plugin is written in the presence of beer =)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1423238565][/DOUBLEPOST]
    In the future, I'll go through the code, because it's not code, and ravings of a drunken man =)