Robbery

Moved

Total Downloads: 1,292 - First Release: Dec 15, 2014 - Last Update: Jan 11, 2018

5/5, 11 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Robbery with a new update entry:

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

3. Hi Wulf.

I will try this plugin. Thx.

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2016
  4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That would be correct. For pickpocketing, you just sneak up behind them and click them, but yes.

You'd need Zone Manager or Event Manager setup with a no loot zone, the plugin just checks for that.

5. Thx Wulf. I will let pickpocket... just to try ^^

First Remarks :

1) With pickpocket : People get messages telling your got money stolen when using SHIFT Z E ( nothing is stolen for real but message is displayed )
    [​IMG]

2) Would this plugin be able to interract with clan member to prevent people within the same clan to use the pickpocket on sleepers on take money when killing own clan members ?

3) The pickpocket system is not perfect : someone has tried to take money from a sleeper and he can do it indefinetely ( so he can take money 5% per 5% per 5% until he has nothing left ) I desactivate pickpocket due to that temporarily.

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2016
  6. @Wulf can you add ServerRewards option to this? I dont use economics plugin, only server rewards :

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Shouldn't be an issue, I'll take a look.

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

9. This spams the console since 2.4.0
    Code:
    (14:09:36) | [Oxide] 13:09 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEntityDeath' on plugin 'Robbery v2.4.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)(14:09:36) | [Oxide] 13:09 [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.Robbery.Transfer (.BasePlayer victim, .BasePlayer attacker) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Plugins.Robbery.OnEntityDeath (.BaseEntity entity, .HitInfo info) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Plugins.Robbery.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2016
  10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Could you upload your full oxide/log please, or at least the full log snippet with that? Make sure to blank out any passwords.

11. Wulf, just to be sure you had the opportunity to read my feedback on the plugin ( with pickpocket true ) : post above. Thx.

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I did now, missed it before I guess.
    1. Try the latest, should be fixed.
    2. Sure, which plugin do you use?
    3. I plan to add a cool down or maybe a chance.

13. Ok Wuf. Would be nice if the plugin is blocked and not working when it is between clan members ^^ option true/false maybe ? Thx.

We are using rust-io-clans : Rust:IO Clans for Rust | Oxide

ps : do you think it would be possible with an option true/false to be able to gain some money ( to define and editable) when you kill an animal ?

14. i got this error in my console
    Code:
    (15:12:28) | [Oxide] 13:43 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEntityDeath' on plugin 'Robbery v2.4.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    (15:12:28) | [Oxide] 13:43 [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.Robbery.Transfer (.BasePlayer victim, .BasePlayer attacker) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.Robbery.OnEntityDeath (.BaseEntity entity, .HitInfo info) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.Robbery.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

16. i have a question . what is AllowMugging option? and whats its effect when i set it to false?

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Setting it to false would prevent players from getting money from killing others essentially.

18. Code:
    (15:12:30) | [Oxide] 15:12 [Warning] [Robbery] No economy plugin loaded, plugin disabled!
    I have ServerRewards set to true, we dont use economics :(

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You can ignore that, should still work. It was just a message I missed but I haven't it fixed locally.

20. Wulf hello.

Do you know if we can expect a target date if it is possible to get some money when killing animals ? (true/false) and ( not a % but an amount we can set in the config file ? bears 5$, wolf 5$, porc 2$ .... ) and each time we kill them we get the money ^^ ?

Thx in advance