Robbery

Moved

Total Downloads: 1,292 - First Release: Dec 15, 2014 - Last Update: Jan 11, 2018

5/5, 11 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

TheRotAG submitted a new resource:

RotAG-Roubo - A Robbery system to use with Economics from Bombardir.

Read more about this resource...

2. TheRotAG updated RotAG-Roubo with a new update entry:

Wrong file uploaded...

3. TheRotAG updated RotAG-Roubo with a new update entry:

ResourceID created.

4. ATM if you jump off a cliff you don't lose money. Is it suppose to be like that?

5. TheRotAG updated RotAG-Roubo with a new update entry:

Removed unused variables.

6. Sorry for the delay. Yes, it is that way.
    You only lose money for those who killed you, but I can change the plugin to make it happen ;)

7. Can it be that you don`t get money when you kill someone who has no money?
    I only ask because my players report that.

8. Yes, just checked the code of the plugin and what it basically does is transfer a part of the money of the victim to the attacker. So yes, if the victim has no money, the player won't receive any money.

9. Thank you Mughisi, nice to know. by the way, thank you for your outstanding plugins ;)

10. Can this work the other way around? ie: killing costs you $

11. Well it could be. But would be called "Roubo" (Robbery). What's your sugestion dnormous? Explain it.

12. My idea is to use it as a KOS deterrent. If you want to kill the naked guy with a rock, it's going to cost you some pocket change.

This is definitely not a "robbery" type idea. So perhaps this would be better as a separate plugin. I could see this line of thought snowballing into to a pretty cool plugin for limiting KOS. Would be cool to have some conditions like who attacked first, no fines in your cupboard range, repeat offenders fined more, etc.

I wish I knew more about writing plugins! Would love to do this. My coding abilities don't stretch far beyond arduino C and beginner python.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1424288981,1424280308][/DOUBLEPOST]TheRotAG, would it be ok if I branch off your plugin as a starter for my death fee idea? I think I'm close to making it work (see the uploaded file).

Attached Files:

13. when you kill yourself it gives you money saying you robbed your name.....
    players exploiting..

14. I'll remove the message, but it doesn't give you more money. It says it gave you the same amount that you had before without duplicating your money.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2015
  15. TheRotAG updated RotAG-Roubo with a new update entry:

Minor fix about suicide messages

16. You forgot to change the version in the file too: "PLUGIN.Version = V(1, 1, 1)"

17. LOOL maybe I even updated the wrong file sorry!

18. [Oxide] 7:22 PM [Error] LuaScriptException while calling OnEntityDeath:
    File: RotAG-Roubo.lua Line: 57 attempt to index global 'sets' (a nil value):
    at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
    at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

19. sets are the basic Settings from the plugin... are you using the last version? If you are using, did u deleted the old config just to be sure?