Robbery

Moved

Total Downloads: 1,292 - First Release: Dec 15, 2014 - Last Update: Jan 11, 2018

5/5, 11 likes
  1. Make separate percentages for steal (kill) vs Pickpocketing

2. *Deleted* Sorry, don't saw 2 percent, for pickpocket and steal.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2015
  3. okay im using economy, robbery and gather rewards plugins.and also i did add some npc's for marketing.Peoples can steal money from npc's.How i can block this? And one more question too is there any way to block stealing money from alive people? i want to players get money only killing people.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Set 'AllowPickpocket' to false in the config. If NPCs can't be killed, that'd solve both issues.

5. so if I want all players to have the ability to get money from killing live or sleepers. I would use " grant group players robbery.allowed" correct? right now my players do not seem to get any message. yes I have Economics.

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, that would be the way to do it.

7. Doh! sorry I had permissions wrong. should be "oxide.grant group player robbery.allowed"

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

No, either command works. The "oxide." prefix is not required.

9. @Wulf, on my server we are not getting any funds from robbery. we have the latest Economics mod and we know the sleepers have a balance. feel free to log in and check it out #1 Texas Rust - 5x|TP|Kits|Stacks|HalfCraft|NoDecay|Wiped

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you rename the Economics plugin file? If you don't see any messages, then you likely don't have it installed or it was renamed. The only time it will show anything is when it is first loaded if it can't detect Economics.

11. i get this error :
    Code:
    [2/1/2016 1:51:09 AM] [Oxide] 1:51 AM [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.Economics.GetPlayerMoney (UInt64 playerId) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Economics.Deposit (UInt64 playerId, Double money) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.Economics.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [2/1/2016 1:25:39 AM] [Oxide] 1:25 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEntityDeath' on plugin 'Robbery v2.2.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [2/1/2016 1:26:47 AM] [Oxide] 1:26 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'Deposit' on plugin 'Economics v2.0.3' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2016
  12. the config looks odd. if im not wrong this is the config for money time? but i get this config when i open robbery.json. is this the correct config? sorry im not a programming dude.
    robbery.jpg

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Who is your host? That is not the right config, and is impossible to have been generated by the plugin. It's likely that your host manually provided that.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1454448527,1454439150][/DOUBLEPOST]
    You're running an outdated version of Economics. Please update and let me know if you still have the issue.

14. anyone has the .json of the robbery plugin for me to have a look?

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It's on the Overview: Robbery for Rust | Oxide.

16. I have this problem with many plugins..
    Default values are 'maxed' and everything is turned on..
    That can be great for the people who want to simply install, and it all works...
    But I want to modify the config first as I only want to give 1% for kills and 0% for sleepers..
    Can I simply create and correctly name my own config, and when I install it will load my config??
    Or do I need to download the current config, edit it and reload the mod??

I just don't want the time between the edit and have players getting 100%.

On a side note, a few questions...
    What is 'pickpocketing'.. Can players sneak up behind a player and loot money??
    Is the % of money awarded on the kill in a chat message? Or does the body need to be looted?

I want to use this mod asap. I just dont want players loosing %100 while I edit it and Im not exactly sure on those couple things...

Thanks in advance for help

17. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

It'd be best to edit the existing config instead of trying to manually make your own. It won't do anything until you actually reload the plugin.

Pickpocketing is exactly what you think it is. I can't recall for sure for the others.

18. players get paid when suicide, can u fix it wulf?

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'll take a look.

20. I think that suicide is player damaging player with a insane amount of damage as my pvp mods stopped suicides until I added if player = player... so should be fairly simple to wipe the income if that is true.