Robbery

Moved

Total Downloads: 1,292 - First Release: Dec 15, 2014 - Last Update: Jan 11, 2018

5/5, 11 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated Robbery with a new update entry:

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

3. Saddly my server is down as provider is being DDoSed >.<
    But if it is back up when I get home in 7 hours I cant wait to test this out.
    Good work around with using zone manager.
    That could also work in other areas 2.

4. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Please let me know how it works. I wasn't able to test it, but it should work.

5. Hey there Wulf.
    I have seen the update in EventManager :) yay.
    May I recommend that you keep the zone manager part included as a optional setting, that way if I create a general pvp arena people still wont loose money :)

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I already added support for the change, just disabling if either are detected.

7. Awesome, Glad you kept both the event and the zone as both will be great for diffrent servers with different mods :)
    And thought you may have already made that change :)
    Great work.

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

9. Hi there.
    So I havent added the perms yet but had this mod on for a few days and noticed an error since the zone inclusing, I did some testing by unloading all and slowly adding things in, My list of order was: Zone -> event -> economy -> robbery
    Once I had robbery loaded the error started appearing when Killed, this is the error below.
    Code:
    [Oxide] 9:35 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'HasPlayerFlag' on plugin 'ZoneManager v2.2.4' (InvalidCastException: Value is not a convertible object: System.Int32 to Oxide.Plugins.ZoneManager+ZoneFlags)
    [Oxide] 9:35 PM [Debug]   at System.Convert.ToType (System.Object value, System.Type conversionType, IFormatProvider provider, Boolean try_target_to_type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Int32.System.IConvertible.ToType (System.Type targetType, IFormatProvider provider) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Convert.ToType (System.Object value, System.Type conversionType, IFormatProvider provider, Boolean try_target_to_type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Convert.ChangeType (System.Object value, System.Type conversionType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Hope this helps, I do like this mod and cant wait to have it set up tonight for perms :)
    Regards
    Alvin
    [DOUBLEPOST=1447969038,1447922488][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey @Wulf and @TheRotAG
    Just wanted to know if you have experienced the above error?
    Something I didnt add is this would happen when inside or out of a zones when player was killed

10. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

This plugin isn't maintained by TheRotAG anymore, the original version didn't have Zone Manager integration either. I'll look into fixing the error.

11. Thank you.
    Didnt know who to point at since both of your where on the first page with working on the mod.
    I will keep that in mind :)

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

TheRotAG was the original author for the previous incarnation of the plugin, but he hasn't been around so it was re-written in C# and renamed.

13. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

14. Thank you :)
    Cant wait to get home to update.

15. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

17. Wulf, since your latest update when a player is killed all others players have message for money.

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Thanks, fixed that for the next.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1448037198][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Not sure why you got that, but please let me know if the upcoming update still does it.

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin