Robbery

Moved

Total Downloads: 1,292 - First Release: Dec 15, 2014 - Last Update: Jan 11, 2018

5/5, 11 likes
  1. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Should be fixed in the latest, have you tested it?

2. not yet just been having issue with waterfox and the site so using edge. Just D/L now so will up to server and see, thanks @Wulf

3. Seems to be OK as of latest version. Not seen any NRE's since uploading :)

4. I do not understand this new version, we can not settle the percentage of money stolen for a kill?

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

I'm not sure what you're referring to exactly, but the "chance" is essentially the percentage; the actual amount stolen is a calculation.

6. Ah, i understood, but your config is not so clear x).
    And for trad in french, there is a good translate :
    Code:
    {
      "CanBeSeen": "Vous ne pouvez pas pickpocket maintenant, vous avez été vu.",
      "CantHoldItem": "Vous ne pouvez pas pickpocket tout en maintenant un élément.",
      "Cooldown": "Vous devez attendre un peu avant de pouvoir voler à nouveau.",
      "IsClanmate": "Ce joueur est dans votre clan, vous ne pouvez pas le voler.",
      "IsFriend": "Ce joueur est votre ami, vous ne pouvez pas le voler.",
      "IsProtected": "Ce joueur est protegé, vous ne pouvez le voler.",
      "NoLootZone": "Vous ne pouvez pas voler dans cette zone.",
      "StoleItem": "Vous avez volé {0} {1} de {2}!",
      "StoleMoney": "Vous avez volé {0} à {1} !",
      "StoleNothing": "Vouz n'avez rien volé à {0} !",
      "StolePoints": "Vous avez volé {0} points à {1} !"
    }
    Thanks Wulf

7. Can you in the future make 2 categories for kills and melee steals? Because in the safezone, if you activate the kills, the players can hit each other with melee weapons and they steal money in safe places.

8. and wulf ........we need to put in a max amount cause some of my VIP have say 1million and if i put it at 10% then they get 100k stolen? humm thats not gonna work.

9. wait this makes no sense.....so your taking a % chance that one ITEM is stolen..... so every time the person trys to rob that person ( and u have it set to 10% item) then they have a 10% chance of stealing one item.......but when u put the money to 10% then is there two variables? one is a 10% chance they steal any money? and the other 10% is if they are successful, in stealing money then then get 10% of the money the player has?>

10. I just had a player who stole 1500 from someone who had 2500. Seems excessive.

Percentage has it's issues. I can see setting hard numbers for muggings, damage and kills.