R-Remover-Tool

Building and entity removal tool

Total Downloads: 63,249 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Feb 7, 2018

5/5, 105 likes
  1. i cant /remove metal walls or anything higher on my server any options i need to turn on to do so

2. Hello, i need a help. I need to increase the speed of removal of structures. How i can do it?

3. A nice addition to this plugin would be the ability to toggle raid block for each building tier.

For example, if Twig is destroyed it gives the client a raid block. It would be nice if there was a simple true/false setting for each tier.

4. How can I disable all the text & GUI from this plugin?

5. Curious, is there a way to make this usable ONLY via the hammer tool?

6. Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2017
  7. Hello,
    Code:
    08:40 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEntityDeath' on plugin 'RemoverTool v4.0.11' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    08:40 [Stacktrace]   at Oxide.Plugins.RemoverTool.BlockRemove (.BaseCombatEntity entity) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.RemoverTool.OnEntityDeath (.BaseCombatEntity entity, .HitInfo info) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.RemoverTool.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    08:40 [Warning] Calling 'OnEntityDeath' on 'RemoverTool v4.0.11' took 454ms

8. I too have the same question, is this possible?

9. I really like this mod and find it very useful on my server. Does anyone happen to have the full list of items, including the new items such as fridge, garden boxes, etc.?

10. Fujikura updated R-Remover Tool with a new update entry:

11. Hi @Fujikura! Thanks again for this aswome plugin! But as I said some posts earlier - why don't you add % of initial cost work to deployable? I've post the metod above.

12. I do only mainain it from today (to undefined date) as long as the original author, Reneb, is currently not available
    Thats why i got atm not really any idea about the thread and posts or requests ;)

13. Oh, ok. Check my post, it should be helpfull, and I'll be glad to see it in the future updates!

14. I did read it, but did not really underastand the "initial cost" part.

15. Tuna lamp not implement ...

16. Hey @Fujikura, is it possible to add some kind of check to this plugin to allow you to check if a box has loot in it or not before removing it.
    I had several ppl (dumb asses) remove their boxes with tons of loot in it. What do you think?

Thanks!

17. Héhé normally you do it one time maybe two by stupidity after that you remember lol

18. Fujikura updated R-Remover Tool with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1488764725][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Done...

19. You Rock! Thanks!

20. That was fast :O

@Fujikura , any chance to add an option so remover tool only works when the player has a hammer equipped?