Building and entity removal tool

Total Downloads: 63,248 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Feb 7, 2018

5/5, 105 likes
  1. dont worked binded
    just says:
    "Player not found" or similar.
    And I tried: bind z "remove.toggle admin" and bind z remove.toggle admin
    the same...

2. The syntax is the same like for the chat command.
    Providing all, admin ,normal or structure defines the mode. Anything else defines a player ;)

And thats why i wrote you as example:
    Code:
    bind q remove.toggle admin
    It's the exact the same result like
    Code:
    /remove admin
    Results both in that:
    Screenshot_17.png

or like that with all...
    Screenshot_18.png
    When you got any other result, then you're doing it simply wrong :p

3. Hello @Fujikura, @Reneb. Can you add free space inventory check (with options: drop item/show "not enough space" message) before destroy item and refund?

4. Error while compiling: RemoverTool.cs(795,52): error CS1955: The member `BasePlayer.IsConnected' cannot be used as method or delegate
    can some one help please

5. Fujikura updated R-Remover Tool with a new update entry:

6. Screenshot
    NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    BasePlayer.SetLightsOn (Boolean isOn) BasePlayer.LightToggle () ConVar.Inventory.lighttoggle (.Arg arg) ConsoleGen.<All>m__1A7 (.Arg arg) ConsoleSystem.Internal (.Arg arg) UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception) ConsoleSystem:Internal(Arg) ConsoleSystem:Run(Option, String, Object[]) ConsoleNetwork:OnClientCommand(Message) ServerMgr:OnNetworkMessage(Message) Facepunch.Network.Raknet.Server:ConnectedPacket(Connection) Facepunch.Network.Raknet.Server:Cycle() ServerMgr:Update()

how to fix this

Attached Files:

7. Not any minimal relation to RemoverTool ;)
    How did you came to the idea posting it here? Only random choosen, or? :p

8. ^^ thanks :)

9. sorry my friend its come aftrer i uplode the new update for remove tool and think come from thim
    I am sorry again

10. Erro plugin ='(

Code:
    RemoverTool - Failed to compile: RemoverTool.cs(795,52): error CS1955: The member `BasePlayer.IsConnected' cannot be used as method or dele

11. it this not come from plugin ?
    BuildingBlock.GetGrade (Enum iGrade) BuildingBlock.get_currentGrade () BuildingBlock.MaxHealth () BaseCombatEntity.get_healthFraction () Oxide.Plugins.RemoverTool.IsFractioned (.BaseEntity entity) Oxide.Plugins.RemoverTool.CanRemoveEntity (.BasePlayer player, RemoveType removeType, .BaseEntity TargetEntity, Boolean shouldPay, System.String& Reason) Oxide.Plugins.RemoverTool.GUIAuthorizationUpdate (.BasePlayer player, RemoveType removeType, .BaseEntity TargetEntity, Boolean shouldPay) Oxide.Plugins.RemoverTool+ToolRemover.RemoveUpdate ()

12. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update Rust and Oxide, you're outdated.

13. This is related...looks like a bug in my latest changes.

14. Tks Wulf

15. Failed to compile: RemoverTool.cs(795,52): error CS1955: The member `BasePlayer.IsConnected' cannot be used as method or delegate i am up to date with both oxide and rust has there been more that one update of this to fix something or am i retarded haha

16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Update Rust and Oxide, you're outdated.

17. server is definitely up to date as other plugins that broke on update are working fine now i updated them, clanforge do them automatically
    [DOUBLEPOST=1489101404][/DOUBLEPOST]unless they are dumb and have not done it haha

18. Im getting the same error

I updated both the server and oxide.

Heres My info, Is this the wrong version ?

Protocal: 1971.142.1
    Build Version: 1184.74
    Build Date: Thursday, March 09, 2017 5:51:36 PM
    Unity Version: 5.4.2f2
    Changeset: 19845
    Branch: /main

Server is Running Oxide 2.0.3127 and Rust 1184.74

19. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Did you not download the latest version of the plugin?

20. clanforge download my plugin updates for me and implement them i only have control over the json config files
    [DOUBLEPOST=1489103074][/DOUBLEPOST]to be honest i just noticed im getting the same error for more than just this plugin so may not actually be this thats the issue