R-Remover-Tool

Building and entity removal tool

Total Downloads: 63,249 - First Release: Apr 3, 2015 - Last Update: Feb 7, 2018

5/5, 105 likes
  1. Thank you! Cool!!!

2. Ok, so - for now this plugins has a big minus - you should manually set refund for evety item in game, so if you want to give 50% back for every item you should check every crafting recipe and manually adjust refund every time, then something got changed.
    With my code - it would automaticly give you 50% of crafting cost.

Also - my example is a shity one - it doesn't use config at all and always gives 50%. sometimes even 0 of something. If you need more explanation let me know. I also can make tyhis part fully implanted on my own, but I personally don't need it.... So if you really want me to do it - just let me know

3. :) hurry to test that thank maestro !

4. Is there a cooldown option for this plugin?

5. Does any one know how to turn off the price to remove?? Thank you.

6. Set it to 0 ?

7. I believe I did.

Attached Files:

• r.PNG
      r.PNG
      File size:
      57.5 KB
      Views:
  8. That just removes the GUI for the price. You actually have to set the values to 0 under "Remove - Normal - Price"

9. Got it thank you!

10. I could implement a simple switch to turn the pricing off.

11. Each plugin function part has a cooldown in the config file.

12. @Reneb I have a quick question when my players raid/take over a base if they replace a wall foundation or whatever is there a way to keep them from using the remove tool on that base again when the actual base builder takes back over the base?

13. Hey, could you add a cool down option, and an option where players can't remove decayed items, on a mostly vanilla server players remove high external wall for example and put them back up full health so they don't have to repair them. Thanks

14. Fujikura updated R-Remover Tool with a new update entry:

15. can add this?

Console command "removeadmin.toggle"
    then admins can bind a key, because currently "/remove admin" bind is giving errors... Rust is not taking so good the arguments on plugins now. Like "/ad 5", "/trade accept", etc...

16. Example:
    Code:
    bind q remove.toggle admin
    But this can only enable. To disable before time-out you need another key with only remove.toggle

17. oki doki
    im using Z for Remove admin and X for Remove, then I press Z and X for disabled, Its works

18. Fujikura updated R-Remover Tool with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1489031089][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Done ;)

19. Sorry fuji
    I think we missunderstood it...
    I was talking about REMOVE ADMIN ... not to active/toggle the Remove for the user Admin.
    Remove admin let you remove all in the map. Its what I need. and Have not toggle from console yet :/

20. :D And thats what i did wrote you as command...activate admin-removal...