QuickSmelt

Can Increase the speed of all BaseOven types

Total Downloads: 57,333 - First Release: May 27, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 13, 2018

5/5, 106 likes
  1. I have a Problem... when i put the file in the plugin folder , it doesnt create a config file for it ;(

2. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Check your oxide/logs for errors.

3. No errors, but do you plan on adding Large Furnace support? :D

4. It allready works with large furnaces...

5. Yeah it does, it also works with refineries... However, I meant like separate gather rates for each.

6. BaK

BaK

apocdev, is there any chance you can set an option to use as much wood as the ProductionModifier, as it unbalances the furnaces need for wood. I use 100x smelt rate creating 100 items per slot, and using only one wood, quite quite unbalanced! Though I do love everything you've done so far, this tweak I would really appreciate!

7. Installed this today and i've noticed the following error in Rusty.
    Code:
    [Oxide] 3:46 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnConsumeFuel' on plugin 'QuickSmelt' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 3:46 PM [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.QuickSmelt.OnConsumeFuel (.BaseOven oven, .Item fuel, .ItemModBurnable burnable) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
    Creating item with less than 1 amount! (Charcoal) 

8. Ended up using the config file shown hy "jutebox" and it works great, produces enough charcoal so everyone is happy.
    {
    "ChancePerConsumption": 1.0,
    "ProductionModifier": 100.0,
    "CharcoalChanceModifier": 1.5,
    "DontOvercookMeat": true
    }

couldnt be better

9. Why speed of charcoal stay by default?

10. I agree, we need some way to influence the amount of wood per tick.
    Otherwise everytime ProductionModifier is set higher, wood gets more and more efficient to the point that people almost don't need to farm it anymore xD

11. Code:
    [Error] Error while compiling QuickSmelt.cs(137,44): error CS1061: Type `Item' does not contain a definition for `isBlueprint' and no extension method `isBlueprint' of type `Item' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

12. 27 QuickSmelt - Failed to compile: QuickSmelt.cs(137,44): error CS1061: Type `Item' does not contain a definition for `isBlueprint' and no extension method `isBlueprint' of type `Item' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

13. Quick fix until the dev updates it :)

Edit: Removed. Official update's there.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2015
  14. @Wulf can you confirm the above version is fine to use.

15. Edit: See below :p

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2015
  16. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Wulf updated QuickSmelt with a new update entry:

17. I still get this error for some reason

Code:
    [Oxide] 10:28 PM [Error] QuickSmelt plugin failed to compile!
    [Oxide] 10:28 PM [Error] QuickSmelt.cs(129,53): error CS1061: Type `Item' does not contain a definition for `IsBlueprint' and no extension method `IsBlueprint' of type `Item' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

18. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

If you are getting that, it sounds like your server is outdated.

19. Thanks :). Just noticed a slight mistake line 86 - EndsWith("_cooked")
    Instant burned meet :p

20. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

What's the mistake, that it should be .cooked?