QuickSmelt

Can Increase the speed of all BaseOven types

Total Downloads: 57,330 - First Release: May 27, 2015 - Last Update: Jun 13, 2018

5/5, 106 likes
  1. apocdev submitted a new resource:

QuickSmelt - Increases smelting production speed

Read more about this resource...

2. Code:
    8:03 PM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnConsumeFuel' on plugin 'QuickSmelt' (InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.)
    8:03 PM [Debug]  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1+Enumerator[Item].VerifyState () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Collections.Generic.List`1+Enumerator[Item].MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Linq.Enumerable+<CreateWhereIterator>c__Iterator1D`1[Item].MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.QuickSmelt.OnConsumeFuel (.BaseOven oven, .Item fuel, .ItemModBurnable burnable) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
      at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2015
  3. Thanks for the report!

Quick question, did this happen when the furnace ran out of a specific item?

4. apocdev updated QuickSmelt with a new update entry:

Fix exception during loop when an item is removed

5. No that happened the second I added the plugin

6. Added, no errors tested and approved, been wanting this a long time, cheers! 10/10

7. Fantastic plugin, I was considering attempting to make this myself but just haven't gotten around to it. Thanks so much for saving me the time!

8. Do you plan on maintaining this through when the update for second tier furnaces happen?

9. If he doesn't, and you remember, message me and I'll probably look into continuing it, because I don't want this to ever die. :D

10. Yes, I will definitely update this when the time comes.

11. Not sure if this is working as it should....Installed and set this..

{
    "ChancePerConsumption": 1.0,
    "ProductionModifier": 100.0
    }

Currently on server we are recieving 1 frag per tick........any ideas?

12. That should have it smelt 100 per tick, or however many (below 100) are left in the furnace to be smelted.

I just realized a bug however. Set "ChancePerConsumption" to 0.0, and see if that solves it temporarily. (I'll be pushing an update in a moment regardless)

13. Not sure but my server has totally froze up 3 times in less then an hour since I installed the last update and that's the only thing that's changed before the server started doing this. I just totally removed the plugin so I'll let you know if that resolves my problem or if not I'll let you know that it wasn't because of this.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1433027449][/DOUBLEPOST]OK well it isn't this plugin so nvm my post.

14. Plugin retested and works great thanks for the quick reply......5 Star plugin!!!!

15. apocdev updated QuickSmelt with a new update entry:

Smelting is now spread across stacks

16. floods my console with:
    [Oxide] 4:18 PM [Info] [QuickSmelt] Trying to consume 2 from slot 3
    [Oxide] 4:18 PM [Info] [QuickSmelt] Trying to consume 0 from slot 2
    [Oxide] 4:18 PM [Info] [QuickSmelt] Trying to consume 0 from slot 2
    [Oxide] 4:18 PM [Info] [QuickSmelt] Trying to consume 2 from slot 3
    [Oxide] 4:18 PM [Info] [QuickSmelt] Trying to consume 2 from slot 1
    [Oxide] 4:18 PM [Info] [QuickSmelt] Trying to consume 2 from slot 2
    [Oxide] 4:18 PM [Info] [QuickSmelt] Trying to consume 0 from slot 1
    Keeps doing it, makes my console really laggy.

17. same new version flooding my console as well with same message