Portals

Create portals allowing players to walk through to another location

Total Downloads: 3,761 - First Release: Jul 16, 2015 - Last Update: Nov 23, 2017

5/5, 17 likes
  1. [Oxide] 03:38 [Error] Portals.cs(97,140): error CS1061: Type `string' does not contain a definition for `ToFloat' and no extension method `ToFloat' of type `string' could be found. Are you missing `Facepunch.Extend' using directive?

2. On my server I'm having a problem with new players and portals. It seems like it takes a couple minutes after a new player joins the server before portals work for them (which is a big issue because I have a custom spawn on my server)
    Anyone have a fix?

3. Really need full tuto from A to Z to understand.
    Personally, I put the plugin, and then I do not know what to do ... nothing is explained to the neophyte

cordially ^^

Edit:
    I redid all the basis to be sure:
    .playername user group add group_name
    Or
    .usergroup add name_player name_group

- For a group:
    grant group group_name name_of_permission
    - For a player:
    grant user playername name_of_permission

then whatever I do, it says: "command Portals dsen't exist."

EDIT:

[Oxide] 19:31 [Error] Portals.cs(97,140): error CS1061: Type `string' does not contain a definition for `ToFloat' and no extension method `ToFloat' of type `string' could be found. Are you missing `Facepunch.Extend' using directive?

REEDIT:
    modif in Portals.cs
    using Facepunch;

To

using Facepunch.Extend;

Enjoy

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2016
  4. after the new rust update i get this error:
    [Oxide] 00:40 [Error] Failed to run a 10.00 timer in 'Portals v1.3.3' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 00:40 [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.Portals.ForcePlayerPosition (.BasePlayer player, Vector3 pos) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.Portals.Portal () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

5. same like you!

6. Please update the plugin...

7. p,lease update the plugin , the plugin works only 1 times than the error message appear and it do not longer work, sry if my englsih is broken xD

8. I modified the plugin to make it work. You can find it here :

Attached Files:

9. Good job it works perfect :) thank you

10. (01:05:00) | [Oxide] 01:04 [Error] Portals.cs(97,140): error CS1061: Type `string' does not contain a definition for `ToFloat' and no extension method `ToFloat' of type `string' could be found. Are you missing `Facepunch.Extend' using directive?

someone can give a tip?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1464754419][/DOUBLEPOST]

Edit
    modif in Portals.cs
    using Facepunch;

To

using Facepunch.Extend;

11. Working fine now.

12. i still get the error code [Error] Portals.cs(96,128): error CS1061: Type `string' does not contain a definition for `ToFloat' and no extension method `ToFloat' of type `string' could be found. Are you missing `Facepunch' using directive?

13. This plugin still isnt working and I still get the error specified in 1.3.03 update any ideas?

14. Merci bien l'ami ;) Thanks you so much

15. ok I am trying to get this to allow anyone to use portals without me having go add everyone individually. I have tried this: grant group player portals.use
    And it says group players does not exist, but from what I'm reading everyone is automatically suppose to be in players unless moved to another level? Confused help please lol :)

16. grant group default portals.use
    is command for everyone to have it

17. Salut ! Je poste ici la traduction Française du plugin portal :)
    Hi ! I post here the translation in French of the plugin portal :)

Attached Files:

18. I can't see the Portals, am I supposed to see them? :S

Yeah, this is useless without the ability to see the actual portal..

19. Still a great mod! not seeing a portal allows freedom to build the "portal" how we want, yet it would still be a nice option! like true/false portal image

Also: Suggestion - set it to where as they go through the portal, it can equip them with a small kit?

20. I seem to be having a problem since i changed the TeleportTimer in the config file, I am getting this error

[Oxide] 14:37 [Error] Failed to run a 10.00 timer in 'Portals v1.3.3' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    [Oxide] 14:37 [Debug] at Oxide.Plugins.Portals.ForcePlayerPosition (.BasePlayer player, Vector3 pos) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.Portals.Portal () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.FireCallback () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Reloading the pluging allows it to work again but only once.

Any help to rectify this issue would be gratefully recieved