Player Challenges

Allows titles to be set when certain criteria are met, with a UI Leader board

Total Downloads: 5,643 - First Release: Nov 11, 2015 - Last Update: May 5, 2018

5/5, 20 likes
  1. Not work, many Failed to call hook "OnEntityBuild" (NullRefernce....) etc., after successful compilation

2. Get no error when reload the plugin and players are getting top ranks but when i do /pc nothing happens at all

3. Config or data file might be corrupted. Try unloading the plugin, removing both files and loading the plugin again.
    CUI is currently broken (Rust issue) and requires a Rust update to fix it. This will most likely happen tomorrow.

4. Hey I don't know if you're aware, but it's still not working (for me at least)

EDIT: Just refreshed and noticed you already replied

5. Thx, It worked.

6. The config has changed a lot. Became completely different.

7. it wont show wthe board. Im not getting any error msg

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Any GUI/CUI will not work until it is fixed via a Rust update.

9. Ok so we'll have to wait for a rust update, thanks wulf!

10. is there a way to see who is leading various things other than the GUI, like a txt file?

11. That information can be found in \oxide\data\challenge_data.json. It's a json encoded file (easy to decode in PHP and parse into an array, use print_r to print it in an 'ok' format). You could do anything with that file, like downloading it onto your webserver and displaying it with a nice markup (example: Team Howl - Portal)

---

I'm having problems with this plugin still when people throw explosives:
    Code:
    Failed to call hook 'OnExplosiveThrown' on plugin 'PlayerChallenges v2.0.10' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)

12. Code:
    16:41 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnRocketLaunched' on plugin 'PlayerChallenges v2.0.10' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)
    16:41 [Stacktrace]   at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

13. Currently having the same issue, latest Oxide version and latest playerchallenges

14. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

That's fixed in the latest Oxide snapshot. We're putting out a release build for it shortly.

15. Is there a way to bind a key to show the leaderboard? instead of typing the PC command?

16. I have updatede my Oxide an it still dosn't update eksplosive thrown or rockets fired.

17. Same issue here

18. Hey guys! Is there a column that based on points in common? I mean not special column with headshots, animals kills etc... Column with all points of players