Allows titles to be set when certain criteria are met, with a UI Leader board

Total Downloads: 5,643 - First Release: Nov 11, 2015 - Last Update: May 5, 2018

5/5, 20 likes
  1. And how to change CMD /pc to /top ?

2. Hello I got this when I reload the plugin

Screenshot

3. not work?

4. Reporting a problem with "not work?" will not get it fixed

5. It worked before the patch. but Does not work after patching. I do not see titles in chat. but /pc is work

6. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Are you using other plugins such as BetterChat?

7. No. I am only betterchat.

8. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

BetterChat is most likely overriding any chat tags.

9. Is there a workaround?

10. kSa

kSa

i dont know how this forum works, could u please message me or something ? i need your help.

11. Code:
    at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,System.Int32].Add (System.String key, Int32 value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges.GetLeaders (Challenges type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges.AddMenuStats (Oxide.Game.Rust.Cui.CuiElementContainer& MenuElement, System.String panel, Challenges type, Single left, Single bottom, Single right, Single top) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges.CreateMenuContents (.BasePlayer player, Int32 page) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges.CreateMenu (.BasePlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges.cmdPC (.BasePlayer player, System.String command, System.String[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2017
  12. Doesn't create data file anymore.
    Fixed changed title amount then reloaded changed back everything works now.

Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2017
  13. can you add barrels/creates opened to the challenges?

14. @k1lly0u , Just letting you know that players can exploit the building title by spamming seeds. It has gotten so bad, I delete everyone's records as punishment.

15. how do i reset the data for the leader boards every wipe?
    do i just delete the data files when i want to reset them because if i do its not working for me i delete the folder save it and reload the plugin but just loads right back

16. It seems that pvp related skills count nothing.Only the rockets fired.Not sure what could cause this issue to me...
    [DOUBLEPOST=1496141827][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Sorted out, nvm.

17. Posted above and got no response, however this is the error in console that I get when I am stuck with the UI up, and no buttons or data...seems to happen when going back and forth between pages.
    Code:
    (22:04:00) | Failed to call hook 'cmdChangePage' on plugin 'PlayerChallenges v2.0.10' (ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.)
    (22:04:00) | at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,System.Int32].Add (System.String key, Int32 value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges.GetLeaders (Challenges type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges.AddMenuStats (Oxide.Game.Rust.Cui.CuiElementContainer& MenuElement, System.String panel, Challenges type, Single left, Single bottom, Single right, Single top) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges.CreateMenuContents (.BasePlayer player, Int32 page) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges.cmdChangePage (.Arg arg) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

18. Did you change the update timer to a different number? I tried changing mine to a decmial to shorten it and got the same error so I removed the . and it started working. Ultimately though I just disabled the timer so that whenever someone new took the leader it would auto give them the title rather than wait on the timer.