Player Challenges

Allows titles to be set when certain criteria are met, with a UI Leader board

Total Downloads: 5,647 - First Release: Nov 11, 2015 - Last Update: May 5, 2018

5/5, 20 likes
  1. [Better Chat] Error when trying to get third-party title from plugin 'Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges'
    System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges.GetPlayerTitles (IPlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.BetterChat+ChatGroup.FormatMessage (IPlayer player, System.String message) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

2. custom names are not working in chat after the update. The rest of the plugin works, please help. My players really enjoyed this feature.

3. Players don't seem to get crafting credit when MagicCraft (instacraft) is used. To work around this I made it so that weapons and clothing will trigger the cooldown when over 1 item is being crafted. I wondered if this could be fixed... or is it something that can't be fixed because of it being instant. I believe that even single items that are instant crafted aren't counted but I can't be positive. If it can't be fixed then I'm fine with using the cooldown workaround. Cheers.

4. (20:07:02) | [Better Chat] Error when trying to get third-party title from plugin 'Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges'

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

at Oxide.Plugins.PlayerChallenges.GetPlayerTitles (IPlayer player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Oxide.Plugins.BetterChat+ChatGroup.FormatMessage (IPlayer player, System.String message) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

also

5. Any plans to add more categories? The plugin is fun for players. Maybe break down the animals into specific types. Helicopter kills would be good. Most teleports? Anything can be fun when you give someone a silly title for it.

6. Most toe kills.

7. There's an issue with my server and it not correctly displaying the amount of wood gathered etc, it's a 10x server, would I have to do something else in the config for it to work?

8. You should delete the PlayerChallenges config then reload the PlayerChallenges . Then It works
    [DOUBLEPOST=1490252411][/DOUBLEPOST]
    You should delete the PlayerChallenges config then reload the PlayerChallenges . Then It works
    [DOUBLEPOST=1490252449][/DOUBLEPOST]
    You should delete the PlayerChallenges config then reload the PlayerChallenges . Then It works

9. Add challenge for most economy money
    Thanks.

EDIT:
    I was thinking about this.. maybe just have it check who has the most cash every x minutes (configurable). it would probably get very laggy if you had it check every time a player acquired cash.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2017
  10. Did the titles break with the newest versions of BetterChat or is it just me?

11. Request :
    • Add Console Command for wype data
    Thx ! Nice plugin !

12. U mean this? pc_wipe - Same as above but in console reads in overview

13. PlayerChallenges v2.0.9
    When I write /pc or click Next I get empty table sometimes till reload plugin(
    upload_2017-4-2_21-14-57.png

14. Hello people, im haveing a problem. I installed both plugins (BetterChats and PlayerChallenges) both are working but better chats wont display the titles on the chat, its [Player] for all. Some way to fix it?

15. I was having the same issue but got it working now with the newest versions. I unloaded all the plugins and deleted all the configs then added them back one at a time starting with BetterChat.

16. Not sure if this has been answered, but I am curious if you can configure the plugin to only show the top priority tag for a player, instead of showing every tag a player has.

17. Yes. I do that. Only one title per player.

18. "Error while compiling: PlayerChallenges.cs(406,46): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `BaseNPC' could not be found. Are you missing `ProtoBuf' using directive?"

19. Is this broken for anyone else since the update?

20. Mughisi updated Player Challenges with a new update entry: