Player Challenges

Allows titles to be set when certain criteria are met, with a UI Leader board

Total Downloads: 5,643 - First Release: Nov 11, 2015 - Last Update: May 5, 2018

5/5, 20 likes
  1. is there a way i can add the most helis taken down or something to do with the heli?

2. Hello great plugin . is there a way for it to allow more then one player to hold a title. Sort of a leader for each title class and a title for everyone who has earned enough to gain one... Thank you

3. also can it be modified to allow new categories and titles? thanks again.

4. As an admin all I do is hunt with my pet wolf lol will it show me as admin or as a player?

5. k1lly0u updated Player Challenges with a new update entry:

6. Perhaps a title for person with most titles. Like master

7. How do I set it so players can accumulate milestone titles. Multipleplayers. Can have same title as they progress ranks.
    But can I also have the best of each category have a special title? Thank you.

8. @k1lly0u Is it possible to add challenge for helicopters killed? A player asked me that question today. Thanks

9. I agree. Title for The most titles. Lol . accolades procured ...

10. Would it not be AMAZING, if you could add this plugin to your mod? =D Fishing for Rust | Oxide

Love your plugin! 10/10

11. Its not working correctly on my server.
    All other players kills will be counted but I'm still at "0" (yes, I'm an admin and yes I set the "ignoreAdmins" to false). Tried to uninstall and reinstall but it didn't work.

12. In one of the recent rust updates, can't remember if it was last week or week before. Clothes crafted and weapons crafted don't work anymore.

13. Players Killed, headshots and pvp distance is not working all the time for some reason, no errors in console.

I just did a test with a player and got killed at least 6 times by various methods and only 2 were counted??

Attached is the config

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2017
  14. I think something is glitching out with this plugin. I just installed it on my server, disabled the ignore admins configuration and shot some animals from 300 meters out. I got the hunter and Deadshot title perfectly. I had a normal user on the server gather some ore and build some buildings, yet the titles won't show up for him. None of the different challenges are disabled in the config either. I have tried disabling and re-enabling the ignore admins setting without success on letting the normal user see their titles. Any ideas on what is going on?

Edit: I do have BetterChat in use with just an Admin and VIP group made. The titles displayed perfectly fine for me, but not for the normal user and I do have "UseBetterChat" enabled in the config as well.

Edit 2: So... some players have the titles working properly, some not. Some titles look to not appear, but accurately track though. Architect, for example, doesn't seem to appear at all. Deadshot and Hunter work though. The chat will get the new leader message, but that person will not get the title, even hours later. However, I did notice some members had appropriate titles, but some players did not get a title at all, despite earning one.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2017
  15. So, am I guessing that the problem I was having is purely something I have happening and no one else? An that no one knows what might be causing it. I like this plugin a lot, but it isn't really worth using when the tags won't show up like they should.

16. @Phoenix Renegade I found that increasing the titles amount in betterchat config makes the missing titles from this to work... Not sure why but just trying to help ya out:

BetterChat.json:
    Code:
    {
      "Maximal Characters Per Message": 128,
      "Maximal Titles": 10
    }

17. I had those set. No player has more than 2 tags, but tags like Hunter and Deadshot showed up, but things like architect don't appear... I am unsure why...

18. Is it possible to remove a single player from the leaderboards? We had 5 cheats in last night and ranked #1 in most in less than an hour. I do not want to wipe the entire leaderboard, just the cheats.

19. For some reason this addon will not work at all, Not sure why.