OilCrate

Brings the pump jack back into the game

Total Downloads: 2,961 - First Release: Feb 20, 2017 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 16 likes
  1. You can make so that only players with permission can use and loot the oil tower?

2. Kaleidos it seems oil production is now 1 lowgrade gives 1 crude, did the update break current pump jacks that used to produce 8X more than this?

3. CHR

CHR

1 > 1 is almost accurate because 1 oil = 3 lgf Keep that in mind.

4. Nice idea, i'll implement something like that in the next update.

I have tried some gather rates and can not find any disagreements. The plugin works as it should be.
    Can you please check again if you have set everything correctly?

5. Yeah I don't know what happened, reinstalled the plugin fresh, and it's fine now. Sorry!

6. No more oil wells. Can you check thank you

7. It does not work anymore with me. I tested at least 200 indicators and nothing

8. I can't help you without information.
    Send me your config and wich version do you use?

9. It does not work anymore with me.

Attached Files:

10. Can you please recheck the permissions?
    And with your current settings you can only find oil crates in the southern desert.

11. thanks.works

12. This is my config

Attached Files:

13. Your config file is strongly corrupted.
    I strongly recommend a clean reinstall of my plugin.
    1. unload the plugin: oxide.unload OilCrate
    2. delete config and the plugin itself: OilCrate.json, OilCrate.cs
    3. download the latest version: out of the overview
    4. copy the new OilCrate.cs in your oxide/plugins folder
    5. do your settings in the config
    6. reload the plugin: oxide.reload OilCrate
    7. [optional] if you already have pump jacks on your server, run the command: oilcrate regenerate
    This should fix your problems with this plugin.

14. If I have the option: "3. Drop a pump jack": true, does that mean that it's not craftable and you can only find it from air drops? That's what I want.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1489384515][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, I have that option set to true and the others to false and people can't craft the pumpjack soo.... Does it require a server restart? I reloaded the plugin and still nothing?

15. To your first question. This option will only drop a pump jack out of an oil crate. Like the crude oil item.
    But i can try to implement such a feature.

To the second one. There's no way to change rust's own crafting menue. So you've to use other plugins to bring the pump jack into the game.

16. By "oil crate" do you mean a barrel? Or like a crate you open in the sphere tank or something?

17. Are you supposed to get the pump jack from survey charges? My friend said he placed a survey charge and it exploded and two pump jack items were on the floor and he picked them up.

18. Either you don't want or can't understand me.
    The option to drop a pump jack ensures that a pump jack will drop out of an oil crate (the crater with the oil bubbles).
    The plugin does only what you have set in the config.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2017
  19. Error while compiling: OilCrate.cs(256,92): error CS1955: The member `BasePlayer.IsAdmin' cannot be used as method or delegate