OilCrate

Brings the pump jack back into the game

Total Downloads: 2,961 - First Release: Feb 20, 2017 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 16 likes
  1. This is a known issue that can't be fixed now.
    It happens if you don't have the permission or (if set in config) your not in an arid biome.

2. Logged in as a non admin, and gave myself permission. But when it try it says "you don't have the authorization to use this command".

3. This message isn't out of my plugin.
    The message for missing permissions is "You don't have the privileges to perform an oil drilling".

4. Yeah you need to do in F1 oxide.grant group default oilcrate.allow or in rcon like Rusty, RustAdmin: grant group default oilcrate.allow

I absolutely love this plugin and will respond to all the same permission problems so Kaleidos doesn't have to. :)

5. so I'm trying to make it so 1 lowQfuel turns into 2 crude oil in the pumpjack.
    Ive changed the config to look like this
    "
    oilGatherWorkNeededMin = 10 / Convert.ToSingle(GetConfig("3. Crude oil gather rate", "1. Minimum crude oil per low grade fuel", 2.00f));
    oilGatherWorkNeededMax = 10 / Convert.ToSingle(GetConfig("3. Crude oil gather rate", "2. Maximum crude oil per low grade fuel", 2.50f));
    "
    i then save and upload it to my server and get this from rusty

"Waiting for another application to stop using script: OilCrate
    Reload requested for plugin which is already loading: OilCrate
    OilCrate was compiled successfully in 2795ms
    Unloaded plugin OilCrate v0.6.0 by Kaleidos
    Loaded plugin OilCrate v0.6.0 by Kaleidos"

Yet when I try and run oilcrate regenerate nothing happens, i get
    > oilcrate regenerate
    Command 'oilcrate regenerate' not found

and my pumpjack only produces between 0-1 oil per lowQfuel. Ive also tried changing that config # from 2 up to 100 and still only between 0-1 oil.

what am i missing?

6. You're settings seems to be okay.
    Have you used the regenerate command as chat command?
    The plugin dosn't support console commands yet.

So the solution should be to use /oilcrate regenerate as chat command.

7. I'm now able to get "The gather rate crude oil in each pump jack was successfully updated." but im still only receiving 7-9 oil per 10 LowQFuel. ive even tried changing the values to small decimals as well as over 100. Same results.

8. I notice this now, you have made changes in my plugin itself? But you must do your settings in the config!

9. You have to treat it like a mining quarry when surveying. If a survey charge kicks up +5 crude, THEN place a pumpjack. If it's kicking up +1, you will get crap output on it. Much like when a survey charge kicks up let's say+2 sulfur, +4 metal ore, and +5 stone. This is not a great quarry, so should be done for the pumpjack. When survey charge kicks up +5 crude, THAT'S a good pumpjack. I'm getting between 6-10 crude per 1 low grade fuel on a +5.

10. Impossible to put an oil quarry in the snow biome. The crater dipped instantly

11. you have to change the "4. Only on dry biome" in the config to false to make it work.

12. ok good
    thank you

13. Failed to call hook 'OnEntitySpawned' on plugin 'OilCrate v0.6.0' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

14. Tanks for your feedback!
    Can you describe more precisely how this error occur?

15. Сan't, and so everything works. Thank you!

16. Okay, i'll try to provoke this error on my test server. To fix it...
    Thanks for your quick reply ^^

17. When restart it.

18. Kaleidos updated OilCrate with a new update entry:

19. Thank you!

20. I was able to get the settings to change when i updated the JSON file, my next issue is even with the
    ""3. Drop a pump jack", true""

ive not been able to get pump jacks to spawn from air drops. is there a way to allow my users to get pumpjacks other than having me spawn them in one?

Edit: I was able to get pumpjacks to spawn in airdrops with lootconfig Plugin

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2017