OilCrate

Brings the pump jack back into the game

Total Downloads: 2,961 - First Release: Feb 20, 2017 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 16 likes
  1. a
    the disappearing oil even if you don't have the permission is a known bug waiting on a fix. I have it too. Now as for the permissions. how are you trying to set permissions ?

There are two ways you can assign permissions: to Player or to Group
    usage of permission: oilcrate.allow

grant user <steamid64/playername> oilcrate.allow
    grant group <groupname>oilcrate.allow
    **Note** player has to be added to group to get the permission**

if you're not doing this way it will not work.

2. guys on server having an issue where the oil node they find with a satchel vanishes almost instantly meaning they can't place the PJ.

3. The problem with this plugin.The players mining career mined sulfur,stone.After installing the plugin instead of these mining careers resources began to extract oil.Even after uninstalling the plugin career still produce oil.

4. This is a GREAT plugin! It should be mentioned somewhere in the overview, that much like mining quarries, when surveying, you try to find some land that will kick up +5 oil, as a pump jack placed on land that kicked up +1 oil gives 3 crude per 10 fuel, but land that kicks up +5 gives 72 crude per 10 fuel.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2017
  5. Yeah you need to do grant group default oilcrate.allow

6. Not sure if working after todays update.. crude oil drops from survey charge but vanishes along with the hole..

7. The update had no effects on the plugin.
    Have you set the permissions correctly?

8. it still works.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1487928394][/DOUBLEPOST]I actially found a new problem though, maybe ?

one of my players asked why her quarry was gathering oil ? config set to false for quarries. and she doesn't have the permission to use oilcrate.

I tore that quarry down and was able to place another quarry in about the same spot and it gathered oil again. I don't have the permission either.

:)

9. Got it... Any way you can increase the amount output?

10. Nothing to see here. Carry on.

11. If you change your config this way,
    Code:
      },
      "3. Oil gahter rate (lower is faster)": {
        "1. Min (0.0 to ~200.0)": 0.0,
        "2. Max (0.0 to ~200.0)": 1.0
      }
    you'll get the maximum amount.

When you have done this you must reload the plugin and use the command /oilcrate update.

12. Kaleidos updated OilCrate with a new update entry:

13. lol still a "gahter" typo mate ;)

line 10 in the config.json

14. Yes, absolutely correct. This is the part that can be deleted.

15. Thought id point it out as you seem to of missed it ;) Cheers.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1488059518][/DOUBLEPOST]out of interest why is the allowed oil farm rate max 200? seems a little high seen as im only getting about 3/10 setting it to 10.0 200.00 must be ludicrously expensive and slow.

16. The survey crater stops registering as oil after a server restart. My PumpJack was gathering sulfur and stone after the restart, and it wont go back to oil.

17. can confirm its not working for me either i put down at least 300 survay charges i had mine set to 25% and out of that i saw 3 oil can and no holes to place down the pj

18. Thanks for nostalgia!

19. I'm having the same issue, place survey charge >>> Oil bounces out then disappears >>> No point on ground to place Pump Jack :(

20. Kaleidos updated OilCrate with a new update entry: