OilCrate

Brings the pump jack back into the game

Total Downloads: 2,961 - First Release: Feb 20, 2017 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 16 likes
  1. Have you set the permissions correctly?

This "bug" is fixed in the newest version, now admins have the ability to use chat commands.

2. My quarries in the south are now only gathering oil after a restart.

3. and my pumpjack is pumping out sulfur, metal, stone, hiqual and oil...
    Config set to:
    "1. Settings": {
    "1. Quarry can gather oil": false,
    "2. PumpJack can gather ores": false

any ideas?

4. How about this option?
    "3. Only on dry biome": true
    If that is true you can find crude oil only in the south (dry, arid biome)

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Have you used any command? I can't reproduce this error.

5. don't be sorry mate... it's a new mod, these things happen :)
    All I've done is unload plugin, redo config, reload plugin. I have also done a regenerate..
    I have just logged on again... about to have a look at the quarries to see what they are producing.
    I have direct access to the server as it's home based.. happy to help you debug...

6. I have the server setup like that already. Basically the quarries I placed were placed on a survey charge the drew sulfur and stone. They mined fine as designed. I updated OilCrate to the latest version yesterday, and now all my quarries (in the south, need to test HQM in north yet) draw crude oil. The Pump Jack is working fine and remains as an oil crater through the restart. Quarries for some reason only draw oil now.

Let me mess around with some things and see if quarries out of dry biomes are also doing it and I will report back with more details..

7. Fail!!

8. Fantastic contribution to the topic...

Anyways, it seems the issue was only with the quarries in the south that were placed before the update. As far as I can see, all is well and working as designed. Nice work!!

9. Please try to build some new pump jacks. The version 0.5.7 was a little buggy.

10. Error with config people are getting quarries only giving oil despite me having this part on config set to false.

11. Anyone using this plugin with the new wipe and can't find oil craters? Or can?

12. how to increase production by 3 times, for example, of 10 fuel and get 10-12 of oil?

13. Yesterday's update had no effect on my plugin.
    Have you set the permissions correctly?

To get 10-12 crude oil out of 10 low grade fuel you have to set your config as follows.
    Code:
      "3. Oil gather rate (lower is faster)": {
        "1. Min (0.0 to ~200.0)": 8.0,
        "2. Max (0.0 to ~200.0)": 11.0
      }
    I will create an a list and post it soon in the overview.

14. I carried my permissions over from the last wipe so maybe there is an issue there. oilcrate.allow is still assigned to group default but I'll double check. Thanks for the clarification.

15. Kaleidos updated OilCrate with a new update entry:

16. Everything is working good here. Just an fyi, with this plugin it seems like the radtown pump jacks produce all minerals as well as oil.

I have both of these set to false:

"1. Quarry can gather oil": false,
    "2. PumpJack can gather ores": false

17. thanks for the help, really helped

18. Thank you for your useful feedback!
    I have already fixed this error, it will not occur in the next version.

19. Kaleidos updated OilCrate with a new update entry:

20. getting the bug again survay charges can flys up and hole dissapears