OilCrate

Brings the pump jack back into the game

Total Downloads: 2,961 - First Release: Feb 20, 2017 - Last Update: Apr 19, 2018

5/5, 16 likes
  1. Next time in english please ;D
    You only have to enter the following in the F1 console:
    Code:
    grant group default oilcrate.allow
    via: Google Translate...
    Você só precisa digitar o seguinte no console F1:
    Code:

2. Tried using commands, even though it said Admin don't need them. Had to set admin up with permissions. not a big deal. just fyi
    also, have you found a fix for players without permissions seeing the oil and sometimes able to receive oil and place quarries that give oil. even though the config doesn't alow it?

3. I've had players report that pump jacks stop producing oil after the thursday updates (and maybe restarts?) I have to run the /oilcrate regenerate command to get them to start pumping again.

4. как увеличить кол-во добываемой нефти? или ее скорость?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1489900455][/DOUBLEPOST]
    how to make more oil

5. On my server i do not have this problem. You have the latest version running?

Simply set your favorite gather rates in the config. Don't forget to reload the plugin after you're done.
    Code:
      "3. Crude oil gather rate": {
        "1. Minimum crude oil per low grade fuel": 0.525,
        "2. Maximum crude oil per low grade fuel": 0.725
      },

6. SAME: I've had players report that pump jacks stop producing oil after restart server. Now they producing rock and sulfur, its a mining quarry now. Because this ? My config:
    "1. Settings": {
    "1. Quarry can gather oil": false,
    "2. Pump jack can gather ores": false,
    "3. Change gather rate of static pump jacks (at monuments)": true,
    "4. Show 'missing permission' message": true
    },
    "2. Oil crate": {
    "1. Chance in % (0.0 - 100.0)": 10.0,
    "2. Depawn timer in seconds": 300.0,
    "3. Only on dry biome": false
    },
    "3. Crude oil gather rate": {
    "1. Minimum crude oil per low grade fuel": 5.0,
    "2. Maximum crude oil per low grade fuel": 5.0
    },
    "4. Get pump jack": {
    "1. Drop a free pump jack out of a oil crate": false,
    "2. Craft via hit with a pickaxe": false,
    "3. Resources to craft a pump jack": {
    "gears": 15,
    "metal.fragments": 1750,
    "wood": 10000
    }
    }
    }

7. did u regenerate using the command ? oilcrate regenerate ?

8. Must oilcrate regenerate ever restart ?

9. possibility if it doesn't work every restart til theres a fix.

10. I've restarted my test server multiple times with several settings. In any case, OilCrate worked properly.
    I need more information to find the error. A list of all installed plugins and the OilCrate config would be helpful.

11. Any chance you will make if for the whole server? I don't want to put in every player's name.

12. you don't have to give every player permission 1 by 1.. you can use the group they are in which ALL players are in.

use the below command to add it to the default goup.

13. Oh thank you. I tried that but I put it in backwards. Thank you so much.

14. you're welcome

15. even with using this "grant group default oilcrate.allow" players are still getting the message they arent allowed to place.

16. What is the exact content of the message?
    Or do you use plugins that your players are moved into other groups? Like VIP?

17. in the config, set "Show 'missing permission' message": false"

disregard this, I misread LOL

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2017
  18. [
    Speaking of not being allowed: I know I've said something about this issue before.

The issue is quarries. (Without permissions) Each time I've had this mod installed and only accessible thro VIP, a couple of the old quarries that were placed before (and maybe after) the install would all of a sudden produce oil. Not sure what make it do this. Is there a way to fix this to not allow quarries to produce oil that are placed before the installation of this mod? Knowing that I have "allow quarries produce oil" set to false.

I used the clear command and it seems to work to clear the questions in question fom producing oul.. but also stopped them producing anything else, so they are useless.. I also have to use the regenerate command to get the pumpjacks (the default pumpjacks and 1-2 others from vip) going again. I don't want to do this every time I find a quarry producing oil, let alone if the pumpjacks stop producing themselves.

Thanks.

19. getting this as of this update

Code:
    Failed to call hook 'OnSurveyGather' on plugin 'OilCrate v0.6.3' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    Failed to call hook 'OnSurveyGather' on plugin 'OilCrate v0.6.3' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)

20. Sorry, I can't reproduce this error.
    Let me see your config file.