NoEscape

Moved

Total Downloads: 12,037 - First Release: Oct 23, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 12, 2018

5/5, 33 likes
  1. Clanmate hits me with something and we're combat blocked.

Although clanCheck is set to true... Any idea?

2. The same here! ;)

3. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

4. How do I make it so people can build while combat and raid blocked? Can't find the setting in my config.

5. ignore this. figured it out

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2017
  6. Set up a zone with ZoneManager
    Give the zone pvpgod, etc.
    Set up a town.
    If you attack other players, combatblock is triggered even though everybody is invulnerable.
    Players can grief each other by repeatedly triggering combat block in order to block things like shop, trade, tp etc.
    Maybe OnPlayerAttack check to see if target has the ZoneFlags.PvpGod flag (maybe ZoneFlags.SleepGod too) and return if true

7. came here to say i solved my own problem from previous post. took a bit to figure it out.

add this line after OnPlayerAttack if you feel your server could use it
    Code:
      if (plugins.Exists("ZoneManager") && (bool)ZoneManager.CallHook("EntityHasFlag", attacker, "pvpgod") == true) return;
    so combat blocking is on
    the permissions for combat blocking is set up
    if you attack people in the world you still get combat blocked and can't /shop or teleport away
    if you attack people within zones that have the 'pvpgod' flag, then you wont trigger the combat block. as a result you can't grief people to keep them in town.
    maybe doesn't need to be in main plugin but it did solve the issue on my server. cheers

8. Hello!
    how to make sure that the raidblock is not issued to those who destroyed the doors on RadTown?
    thx!

9. hm.... in 1 minute 100 seconds ?))

Attached Files:

10. Randomly saw this error on console this morning. I've made no changes to the json. I did, however, delete my Clans plugin... but that's an optional dependency so I dont know if it should cause an error?

Code:
    Failed to call hook 'OnEntityTakeDamage' on plugin 'NoEscape v1.0.9' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
      at Oxide.Plugins.NoEscape.getClanMembers (System.String player) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Plugins.NoEscape.getFriends (System.String player) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Plugins.NoEscape.RaiderBlock (.BasePlayer source, UInt64 target, Vector3 position, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 sourceMembers) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Plugins.NoEscape.StructureAttack (.BaseEntity targetEntity, .BaseEntity sourceEntity, System.String weapon, Vector3 hitPosition) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Plugins.NoEscape.OnEntityTakeDamage (.BaseCombatEntity entity, .HitInfo hitInfo) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Plugins.NoEscape.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in :0 
    EDIT - It's probably because I had this set to true:
    "raiderClanShare": true

I changed it to false and reloaded the plugin, that should do it.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2017
  11. not sure why the ui isn't showing , but im not seeing anything on being raid blocked . loaded plugin , inserted permissions i wanted the plugin to do , never see raid blocked etc ?

12. Anyone with me like I set up Rust's noescape?
    already tried as default permissions and also for admin and it n blocks raid or combat

13. it only works if you set the block all option to true , then everyone is blocked. even if you own tc you will get blocked . had to uninstall it due to complaints from base owners getting blocked in there own base . there needs to be a override for tc owners not to be raid blocked in there own base.

14. I would like to put the UI down to the left, is it possible?

15. Hey!

Would it be possible to exclude zombies from combat block? Quite annoying to get blocked for killing or getting attacked by one ^^

16. is it possible to add /tpb into the plugin please as its causing problems for my players when there wounded they are trying to /tpb and its freezing them on the spot then kicking them and in console it gives this message AttackHack: Player stalled

17. so i have ownercheck set to true but when i damage my own walls by shooting i still get raid blocked? how can i fix this?

18. This shit Broke
    Code:
    (18:07:25) | Failed to call hook 'OnEntityTakeDamage' on plugin 'NoEscape v1.0.9' (ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
    Parameter name: collection)
    (18:07:25) | at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[System.String].CheckCollection (IEnumerable`1 collection) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[System.String].AddRange (IEnumerable`1 collection) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.NoEscape.getFriends (System.String player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.NoEscape.StructureAttack (.BaseEntity targetEntity, .BaseEntity sourceEntity, System.String weapon, Vector3 hitPosition) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.NoEscape.OnEntityTakeDamage (.BaseCombatEntity entity, .HitInfo hitInfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.NoEscape.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (18:07:31) | Failed to call hook 'OnEntityTakeDamage' on plugin 'NoEscape v1.0.9' (ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
    (18:07:31) | at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[System.String].CheckCollection (IEnumerable`1 collection) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[System.String].AddRange (IEnumerable`1 collection) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.NoEscape.getFriends (System.String player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.NoEscape.StructureAttack (.BaseEntity targetEntity, .BaseEntity sourceEntity, System.String weapon, Vector3 hitPosition) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.NoEscape.OnEntityTakeDamage (.BaseCombatEntity entity, .HitInfo hitInfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.NoEscape.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (Oxide.Core.Plugins.HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (18:07:35) | Failed to call hook 'OnEntityTakeDamage' on plugin 'NoEscape v1.0.9' (ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
    (18:07:35) | at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[System.String].CheckCollection (IEnumerable`1 collection) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0