NoEscape

Moved

Total Downloads: 12,040 - First Release: Oct 23, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 12, 2018

5/5, 33 likes
  1. it blocks /town for me so im gnner say yes

2. how do i set this to blockOnDestroy as when people are raiding i dont want them to be blocked for damage only on destroy. how would i add in foundations all grades and all grades of walls and floor

3. I changed the update CUI to 1 second, there will be performance issues?

4. Would love to see NPC support so players can't get blocked from killing an NPC. I have an event that results in a downed NPC, and even with him being down and not attacking, players still get blocked.

5. getting this error message from time to time when players raid, any help?

Failed to call hook 'OnEntityDeath' on plugin 'NoEscape v1.0.9' (ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.

Parameter name: collection)

(07:52:10) | at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[System.String].CheckCollection (IEnumerable`1 collection) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

6. Hi maestro, I'm sorry but I was already report an issue it seem or I cannot get it work:
    I want to do not block owner in my server so I tried do...

"ownerBlock": false <-but that have no effect and
    "ownerCheck": true
    and if I do
    "blockAll": false <-then noescape seem not ability to work

then what I must do for have state of what I explain 1st then?
    Br

7. @Calytic Can this have an added feature to not do checks when you're in a zone? For instance we dont want it to run when people enter Eventmanager games.

thanks

8. does anyone know how to reaed this.
    Code:
    (21:35:27) | Failed to call hook 'OnEntityTakeDamage' on plugin 'NoEscape v1.0.9' (ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
    Parameter name: collection)
    (21:35:27) | at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[System.String].CheckCollection (IEnumerable`1 collection) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[System.String].AddRange (IEnumerable`1 collection) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.NoEscape.getFriends (System.String player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.NoEscape.StructureAttack (.BaseEntity targetEntity, .BaseEntity sourceEntity, System.String weapon, Vector3 hitPosition) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.NoEscape.OnEntityTakeDamage (.BaseCombatEntity entity, .HitInfo hitInfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.NoEscape.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

9. Have you try to delete config file and rebuild it with a new?

10. I have and tested it out once again providing identical error messages.

Code:
    (22:24:27) | at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[System.String].CheckCollection (IEnumerable`1 collection) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[System.String].AddRange (IEnumerable`1 collection) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Plugins.NoEscape.getFriends (System.String player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Plugins.NoEscape.StructureAttack (.BaseEntity targetEntity, .BaseEntity sourceEntity, System.String weapon, Vector3 hitPosition) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Plugins.NoEscape.OnEntityTakeDamage (.BaseCombatEntity entity, .HitInfo hitInfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Plugins.NoEscape.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0(22:24:27) | Failed to call hook 'OnEntityTakeDamage' on plugin 'NoEscape v1.0.9' (ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.Parameter name: collection)(22:24:27) | at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[System.String].CheckCollection (IEnumerable`1 collection) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[System.String].AddRange (IEnumerable`1 collection) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Plugins.NoEscape.getFriends (System.String player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at Oxide.Plugins.NoEscape.StructureAttack (.BaseEntity targetEntity, .BaseEntity sourceEntity, System.String weapon, Vector3 hitPosition) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

11. Dunno what to tell you man, not gettin that issue.

12. Mmm you don't ask if you been delete your old config file and manipulation you do I understand you just re-enable it! but ok same as @Corrosive I don't have no idea where that can come from and not have this issue too. Maybe you have modify another mod how it can be linked with? or conflict for that you have to decrease or reverts the culpit !
    Br and Gl

13. Is someone try to do not ownerblock and working with?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2017
  14. Do not update the time when the objects are repeatedly destroyed.
    The GUI timer of the window is updated. The raidblock itself, like the notification in the chat, is not updated.

15. Up
    true confirmed I already see too an asynchronous between chat and GUI timer.

16. This plugin are not working with NTeleport, is it there any config?

EDIT: FIXED

17. So you just assumed I didn't comepltely remove the noescape.cs and noescape.json, instead i just reloaded it is what you're saying? what are u even talking about??

18. hello
    Code:
     Failed to run a 0.30 timer in 'NoEscape v1.0.3' (NullReferenceException: )
    (10:46:11) | at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Component:get_gameObject ()
      at Oxide.Plugins.NoEscape.TryGetBlocker[RaidBlock] (.BasePlayer player, Oxide.Plugins.RaidBlock& blocker) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.NoEscape.IsBlocked[RaidBlock] (.BasePlayer target) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.NoEscape.IsRaidBlocked (.BasePlayer target) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.NoEscape.StopBlocking (.BasePlayer target) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.NoEscape+<OnEntityDeath>c__AnonStorey0.<>m__0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Libraries.Timer+TimerInstance.FireCallback () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    1 solution please

19. Hello, i install the plugin and work fine but i can repair while raidblock is on. I added noescape.raid.repairblock
    noescape.combat.repairblock and console give me that added correct but i can repair in RaidBlock/Combatblock. Any idea?