NoEscape

Moved

Total Downloads: 12,035 - First Release: Oct 23, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 12, 2018

5/5, 33 likes
  1. Calytic

Calytic Community Admin Community Mod

Calytic submitted a new resource:

NoEscape - Prevent teleport of owner while being raided

Read more about this resource...

2. Code:
    (05:20:46) | [Oxide] 5:21 AM [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnEntityTakeDamage' on plugin 'NoEscape v0.0.1' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
    ( and tp work, no block )

3. FTM

FTM

Upon loading, my console is non stop spammed with:

Attached Files:

4. Misty from rustled gaming here, is this plugin working? havnt seen any success on it. im excited to see this plugin in action. looks fab.

5. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Try the below version please.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2015
  6. Code:
    [Oxide] 7:46 AM [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.NoEscape.FindOwner (.BaseEntity entity) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.NoEscape.StructureAttack (.BaseEntity targetEntity, .BaseEntity sourceEntity, System.String weapon) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.NoEscape.OnEntityTakeDamage (.BaseCombatEntity entity, .HitInfo hitInfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.NoEscape.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hookname, System.Object[]
    its throwing this error code when i get my admins to /tpr to me or when they /home after i blow up c4/shoot rockets at a test house.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1446367953][/DOUBLEPOST]oh and is there a way to make it so nobody can tp out within the radius? i fear of people running to their cupboard (now only 1 in a house) and releasing ownership allowing them free access of in/out tp again.

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Do you have EntityOwner installed? EntityOwner for Rust Experimental | Oxide

I'll try to do some testing with it and see what's going on. It looks like it's not fully checking everything.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2015
  8. Do i need to have EntityOwner installed? I thought it just pulled off who owned the cupboard.

9. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

Yes, it requires that plugin.

10. Calytic

Calytic updated NoEscape with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1446476464][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry about the delay, I was not watching this thread for some reason. This update adds graceful degradation to NoEscape if it is loaded without EntityOwner.

11. FTM

FTM

I just tested, nothing is preventing me from tp'ing home during a rocket or c4 explosion on my base.

12. Calytic

If you want to prevent the owner from teleporting completely, increase the "distance" option to a number around or greater than the size of your map.

13. Any way to get works this with Building Owners? Thanks.

14. Calytic

15. Hi,

Thanks for your work, really usefull plugin.
    I have a suggestion, can you had a clanshare option to apply it to all the clan of building owned?

Thanks

16. Calytic

17. Hey,

I have question about plugin if someone hit a wall with pick axe is it block teleporting ? because sometimes my players says "my home is not raiding but I cant teleport home or friend" :S How can I fix it.

Ty,

18. Calytic

19. ty for added it :)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1450479038][/DOUBLEPOST]when I edit message or damage types I get this error

Attached Files:

20. Calytic