NoEscape

Moved

Total Downloads: 12,043 - First Release: Oct 23, 2015 - Last Update: Apr 12, 2018

5/5, 33 likes
  1. What is this? it keep spamming.

Code:
    (17:34:59) | Failed to call hook 'OnEntityTakeDamage' on plugin 'NoEscape v1.0.4' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)
    (17:34:59) | at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,System.Collections.Generic.List`1[System.String]].get_Item (System.String key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.NoEscape.getFriendList (System.String player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.NoEscape.getFriends (System.String player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.NoEscape.StructureAttack (.BaseEntity targetEntity, .BaseEntity sourceEntity, System.String weapon, Vector3 hitPosition) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.NoEscape.OnEntityTakeDamage (.BaseCombatEntity entity, .HitInfo hitInfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.NoEscape.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (17:35:00) | Failed to call hook 'OnEntityTakeDamage' on plugin 'NoEscape v1.0.4' (KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.)
    (17:35:00) | at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,System.Collections.Generic.List`1[System.String]].get_Item (System.String key) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.NoEscape.getFriendList (System.String player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.NoEscape.getFriends (System.String player) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.NoEscape.StructureAttack (.BaseEntity targetEntity, .BaseEntity sourceEntity, System.String weapon, Vector3 hitPosition) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.NoEscape.OnEntityTakeDamage (.BaseCombatEntity entity, .HitInfo hitInfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.NoEscape.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String hook, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

2. FWIW, I'm still running into the issue with raid block messaging that this patch was meant to resolve after updating to the latest version.

3. 1: if u F1 "kill" while u are under raid block, u can use tp home things after u spawn in your bed. This is something new afaik. I use latest version of NoEscape.
    2: Someone in another clan member can help me carry my items to another base. I just need to place a sleepingbeg for him, he will spawn in my base, take my items and leave with /home .

What you can do
    1: I guess it is just not working like old update. You can just fix it. (Tell me if I am wrong about it.)
    2: Block placing beds for others, block inviting someone else to clan.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2017
  4. Calytic

Calytic Community Admin Community Mod

Calytic updated NoEscape with a new update entry:

5. so here's the bug, did i do something wrong?
    Code:
    (00:23:33) | Failed to call hook 'CanUseVending' on plugin 'NoEscape v1.0.0' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)
    (00:23:33) | at Oxide.Plugins.NoEscape.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (00:23:33) | Failed to call hook 'CanUseVending' on plugin 'NoEscape v1.0.0' (InvalidCastException: Cannot cast from source type to destination type.)
    (00:23:33) | at Oxide.Plugins.NoEscape.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2017
  6. Hello, when using satchel on sheet metal doors does not detect NOEscape ...

Has someone else's solution?

thanks!

7. Wulf

Wulf Community Admin

You're very outdated.

8. hi all

if i pickaxe someones house i get raidblocked
    how can i disable this ?

i think plugin is broken i never change my settings..

"raidDamageTypes": [
    "Bullet",
    "Blunt",
    "Stab",
    "Slash",
    "Explosion",
    "Heat"

"combatDamageTypes": [
    "Bullet",
    "Arrow",
    "Blunt",
    "Stab",
    "Slash",
    "Explosion",
    "Heat",
    "ElectricShock"

"blockingPrefabs": [
    "door.hinged",
    "door.double.hinged",
    "window.bars",
    "floor.ladder.hatch",
    "floor.frame",
    "wall.frame",
    "shutter",
    "external"

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2017
  9. alright @Calytic , some of my players seems to go out of the criteria for some reason. I've tried with different clans and people that tat ain't friends.
    sometimes the people get raid blocked sometimes they don't, even if I'm trying it on the same kind of thing. this last instance is a clan raiding someone's quarry without being friends and they didn't get raid blocked. this had been done by other clans which has gotten raid blocked, are you able to make it more sensitive perhaps?

10. upload_2017-7-17_14-26-37.png
    Double message

11. Calytic

The minimum sensitivity for friend/clan changes is currently 1 minute, beyond that you may experience significant performance degradation due to the hooks used in this plugin compounded by the cost of obtaining fresh friend/clan relationships

12. Calytic

13. hi
    thanks for this amazing plugin
    i have question

about languages that start from right to left
    how to modify plugin

so that it is like this:
    second(s) << ({time}) << text <<

everything is ok
    only (second(s)) how to move to last text left

14. Calytic

15. On which lines would one be able to edit the anchor of the UI?

Thanks.

16. I got a problem , raid block ends after 5minutes from the time of first destroy , but if I destroy another construction after 2-4 minute it doesn't count

17. I have my raid block set to 2 minutes, whenever I update the plugin it resets to 5 minutes in the config.

18. Post your config

19. The new UI dont disapear after the time ends

20. awesome work with the gui, just a little fix needed, the combat blocka and raid block glitches when you have them both on you, only one is getting showed so they switch place like every second :)