Monument Radiation

Create radiation zones at designated monuments

Total Downloads: 5,491 - First Release: Dec 25, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 30, 2017

5/5, 22 likes
  1. Hi, many thanks for support, radiation now work fine , only icon on ipanel is still yellow

EDIT: uncomment these 2 lines works good. thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2016
  2. Sorry if I missed it but is there a way to randomize both the timers and locations? thx. Great Plugin.

3. This is for monuments only, if you want random radiation You need this RadPockets for Rust | Oxide and if you want them to be disabled with the timers you will need to uncomment the two lines I talked about on the previous page

4. Thanks for your reply, appreciate the info. I was more interested in random monument-based rad zones.

For example:
    Timers suggest rad is on for <value> but the actual location(s) for which the rad is enabled are <random> instead of me manually assigning true/false in the JSON file.

Does that make sense?

5. I have just updated this plugin and find that although it is listed as being installed it is not working, I have set all the zones to "true",
    and have set the timer to 20" off and 40" on as i had these settings before, but on going to the sites i no longer get radiation warning
    or radiation at all,
    I removed plugin before installing updated one as well as Zone manager, I then restarted the server without the plugin. I installed the plugin which installed zone manager as well, I then configured the plugin and restarted the server,

01 "Rust:IO for Oxide" (2.8.0) by playrust.io / dcode (7.18s)
    02 "Auto Commands" (0.2.4) by Wulfspider (0.01s)
    03 "Chat Handler" (3.1.4) by #Domestos (0.00s)
    04 "ChatMute" (1.1.6) by #Domestos (0.01s)
    05 "Compass" (1.0.0) by Mughisi (0.00s)
    06 "Teleportation System" (1.4.23) by Mughisi (8.28s)
    07 "Remove Administrator Warning" (1.0.1) by InSaNe8472 (0.01s)
    08 "Restrict Names" (0.1.1) by Reneb (0.00s)
    09 "AirdropExtended" (1.0.7) by baton (2.51s)
    10 "AutoDoors" (2.3.0) by Wulf/lukespragg (0.00s)
    11 "BetterLoot" (1.9.7) by playrust.io / dcode (0.26s)
    12 "BlueprintManager" (1.2.0) by Nogrod (0.00s)
    13 "Compass GUI" (1.1.0) by PaiN (0.20s)
    14 "Chopper Tracker" (1.6.4) by Smoosher (1.47s)
    15 "Crafting Controller" (2.4.3) by Mughisi (0.00s)
    16 "CupboardRadius" (1.2.0) by playrust.io / dcode (0.06s)
    17 "Death Notes" (5.2.5) by LaserHydra (0.36s)
    18 "Gathering Manager" (2.2.3) by Mughisi (0.00s)
    19 "GeoIP" (0.1.3) by Wulf / Luke Spragg (0.00s)
    20 "HeliControl" (1.0.20) by Shady (0.18s)
    21 "HeliInbound" (0.1.1) by Wulf/lukespragg (0.11s)
    22 "HelpText" (2.0.0) by Domestos/Calytic (0.00s)
    23 "InventoryGuardian" (0.2.21) by k1lly0u (0.08s)
    24 "Kits" (3.1.7) by Reneb (0.01s)
    25 "LimitedLadders" (1.0.2) by DefaultPlayer(VVoid) (0.00s)
    26 "MonumentRadiation" (0.2.1) by k1lly0u (0.01s)
    27 "No Fuel Requirements" (1.2.0) by Waizujin (0.00s)
    28 "Notifier" (3.0.8) by SkinN (0.11s)
    29 "PrivateMessage" (2.0.0) by Nogrod (0.00s)
    30 "QuickSmelt" (1.2.0) by Wulf/lukespragg (0.01s)
    31 "RadtownAnimals" (0.1.3) by k1lly0u (0.20s)
    32 "Rain of Fire" (0.1.3) by emu (0.75s)
    33 "RemoverTool" (3.0.15) by Reneb (0.00s)
    34 "Stack Size Controller" (1.9.0) by Waizujin (0.00s)
    35 "TurretConfig" (0.1.7) by Calytic (0.06s)
    36 "VACKicker" (1.0.0) by Reneb (0.00s)
    37 "WellFed" (1.1.5) by ColonBlow (0.00s)
    38 "ZoneManager" (2.4.2) by Reneb / Nogrod (0.69s)

on checking console i got this result

mr_list
    [Oxide] 18:20 [Info] [MonumentRadiation] ------ Monument Radiation List ------[Oxide] 18:20 [Info] [MonumentRadiation] none

My Oxide version is up to date
    [Oxide] 11:19 [Info] Oxide 2.0.2026 for Rust 911.49 (1379)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2016
  6. Hello there!
    Thanks for this amazing plugin, it works just as expected.

I'd like to suggest some minor features that you might want to add in the future:
    "Pre-Warning" messages when radiation is about get turned ON or OFF.
    So basically the user has to set a value in minutes when the "pre-warning" messages will be triggered.
    For example the value is set at "5", that means that the "pre-warning" message will be shown 5 minutes before radiation gets turned ON/OFF.

It would look like this or something equal, really depends on how you would code it:
    pre.radiationon.warning: 2
    pre.radiationoff.warning: 4

I thought a feature like this would be nice since the most of the players go inside an irradiated area while it is off and mostly the radiation tends to start again in the middle of looting/exploring. So a warning message would make it possible for players to prepare themselves and for example go down from the dome in time without any risk of getting damage by radiation.

Regards,
    TheRealDannyyy

7. going into one is the risk you have to take,

8. Of course but as I stated, it is a feature suggestion.
    I would really like to hear feedback from the plugin developer about my suggestion.

9. i would just like it working

[Oxide] 11:18 [Info] [MonumentRadiation] ------ Monument Radiation List ------[Oxide] 11:18 [Info] [MonumentRadiation] none

10. Edit: I will add this
    Are you running a procedural map? When reloadin the plugin do you see any errors? Post your config
    Will add it when I get time

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2016
  11. removed plugin and zone manager, checked files removed, reinstalled both plugins again and restarted then stopped server, then edited cfg for times etc and restarted server,
    all is now ok.
    great plugin, i would have to agree that a warning countdown (maybe 5 seconds) would add a bit of tension when radiation comes back on, i do have large (150) and high (120) zones around all radtowns and monuments, also use bears and wolves in radtowns which also adds a bit of fun
    Thanks again

12. Can someone tell me what you did to get the yellow icon from info pannel work with this plugin ?

Cause everything is working fine but I only have the icon always in yellow even if radiations are off.

Thx.

13. Should still work as intended, there will be extra radiation zones where ever they place it though
    Monument Radiation | Page 7 | Oxide - Doing this will disable radiation globally so if you have other radiation zones they will be disabled during the off period

14. Oki K1llyou this ?

Code:
    open the plugin and on lines 182 and 196 you will see "//ConVar.Server.radiation", just remove the // from in front of both of those lines, save it and upload it 
    I don't have other radiation zones. I only use your plugin here to set radiation on monuments I choose. But yes I would like the icon on info pannel to be yellow when radiations are on and grey when radiations are off. Thx

15. Yes, remove the "//" from the start of lines 182 and 196.

16. Thx K1llyou. I will take the file, modify it and reupload.

Code:
                    {
                        ConVar.Server.radiation = false;
                        foreach (var zone in RadiationZones)
                            zone.Deactivate();
                        if (configData.Options.Broadcast_Timers)                   
                            MessageAllPlayers(lang.GetMessage("RadsOffMsg", this), offtime);

OffTimer = offtime * 60;
                        timer.Repeat(1, OffTimer, () =>
                        {
                            OffTimer--;
                            if (OffTimer == 0)
                            {
                                foreach (var zone in RadiationZones)
                                    zone.Reactivate();
                                ConVar.Server.radiation = true;
                                if (configData.Options.Broadcast_Timers)                           
                                    MessageAllPlayers(lang.GetMessage("RadsOnMsg", this), ontime);

StartRadTimers();
                            }

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2016
  17. k1lly0u updated Monument Radiation with a new update entry:

[DOUBLEPOST=1466325851][/DOUBLEPOST]
    That should make it easier :p

18. Thx Killyou. I already edited the plugin file and removed the // ^^ Will be for next time ^^

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2016