Monument Radiation

Create radiation zones at designated monuments

Total Downloads: 5,491 - First Release: Dec 25, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 30, 2017

5/5, 22 likes
  1. The issue described by Daniel is exactly what I was trying to tell! :D

I'll try tonight your fix k1lly0u, thank you. :)

2. Radiation is still present with the fix when radiation is supposed to be down. I applied a radiation value of 50 to all the monuments and set them to true with the exception of the lighthouses. All other values remained the defaults.
    EDIT: Reinstalled the plugin on the server and left the default radiation values of 100 and still no dice. I may try unloading some plugins real quick since not many people is on right now.

For reference, I am running the following plugins on my server (later this evening I can try unloading all plugins and try the fix again):
    EDIT: All plugins in green have been removed from my server with the issue still persisting.
    -Authentication
    -AutoDoors
    -DemolishRefund
    -Fishing
    -FriendlyFire
    -Godmode
    -Hammertime
    -jail (Added After issue arose)
    -LustyMap (Added After issue arose)
    -MonumentRadiation
    -NightLantern
    -NoDecay
    -NTeleportation
    -PlayerDatabase (Added After issue arose)
    -PlayerInformations (Added After issue arose)
    -PlayerManager (Added After issue arose)
    -RemoveAAA
    -Replenish
    -RustIOFriendListAPI
    -SafeHomes

-SignArtist
    -Spawns (Added After issue arose)
    -UsableToBelt
    -WheresMyCorpse
    -ZoneManager
    (I checked the data file to make sure there weren't any duplicate pockets of radiation and I do not have any zones configured near the monuments)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2016
  3. Trouble loading.. using newest oxide.
    Code:
    Oxide] 04:29 [Info] MonumentRadiation was compiled successfully in 1885ms
    Oxide] 04:29 [Info] Unloaded plugin MonumentRadiation v0.2.4 by k1lly0u
    Oxide] 04:29 [Info] Loaded plugin MonumentRadiation v0.2.4 by k1lly0u
    Oxide] 04:29 [Error] Failed to call hook 'OnServerInitialized' on plugin 'MonumentRadiation v0.2.4' (NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an objec
    )
    Oxide] 04:29 [Debug]   at Oxide.Plugins.MonumentRadiation.FindMonuments () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.MonumentRadiation.OnServerInitialized () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.MonumentRadiation.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (HookMethod method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Plugins.Plugin.CallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

4. Zouhh, did k1lly0u's fix work for you?

5. I just remembered Facepunch turnt radiation back on in certain parts of monuments, that's why it's in particular areas and not covering he entire monument. Ill see if there's a way to disable the standard rads

6. Sorry for the delay: no, I have still the same problem.

@k1lly0u: we don't have the problem if we unload your script. :)

7. That's because the plugin will disable server radiation on unload if it it already off when you load the plugin. Turn useinfopanel on in the config, it will disable server radiation when rads go down (effectively disabling the standard radiation pockets reinstated by facepunch)

8. el config no funciona y la radiacion se pone en todos los monumentos...
    he eliminado el plugin y sigo con radiacion

config radiation does not work and put in all the monuments...
    I deleted the plugin and follow with radiation

([Oxide] 15:45 [Warning] Calling 'OnServerInitialized' on 'MonumentRadiation v0.2.4' took 460ms)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2016
  9. Apologies for the delay in responding, I have only now been able to sit down and test this.

Setting useinfopanel to true did eliminate the pockets of high radiation when radiation is supposed to be down. However, it also seems to have the side-effect of pausing the radiation gained while radiation was up until it turns back on again. No player damage is taken during this time. Additionally, the pockets still exist while radiation is up. Since these pockets are much higher than I have the radiation set for the entire area, I would still like to see if there is a better way to eliminate this issue in the future. Please keep up the good work and I look forward to the next release.

10. Hi, putting the plugin gives me radiation on the ball and the radtown and both are disabled, fix this bug please ...

11. When I get some time I'll look into disabling the standard radiation
    Read my post 5 posts above yours

12. http://oxidemod.org/plugins/remove-default-radiation.2045/

13. http://oxidemod.org/plugins/remove-default-radiation.2045/

14. Thanks for your time, you've made my day, thanks thanks thanks

15. Hello there i have a question, i was under the impression that increasing the number on radius was suppose to make the radiation boundaries bigger but doing so was making them very small, could you maybe shine some light onto why this does that?

16. When the radiation is switched off, why in the middle of RT it is still there?

17. Can I add custom zone such as Town ?

18. Hi all !

Today, i just want to fix problem for lang with the plugin "MonumentRadiation" by killYou.

So, i see that:

Code:
            private void StartRadTimers()
            {
                int ontime = configData.Timers.Static_On;
                int offtime = configData.Timers.Static_Off;
                if (configData.Options.Use_RandomTimers)
                {
                    ontime = GetRandom(configData.Timers.Random_OnMin, configData.Timers.Random_OnMax);
                    offtime = GetRandom(configData.Timers.Random_OffMin, configData.Timers.Random_OffMax);
                }
                OnTimer = ontime * 60;
                timer.Repeat(1, OnTimer, () =>
                {
                    OnTimer--;
                    if (OnTimer == 0)
                    {                   
                        foreach (var zone in RadiationZones)
                            zone.Deactivate();
                        if (configData.Options.Using_InfoPanel) timer.Once(5, ()=> ConVar.Server.radiation = false);                    if (configData.Options.Broadcast_Timers)                   
                            MessageAllPlayers(lang.GetMessage("RadsOffMsg", this), offtime);

OffTimer = offtime * 60;
                        timer.Repeat(1, OffTimer, () =>
                        {
                            OffTimer--;
                            if (OffTimer == 0)
                            {
                                foreach (var zone in RadiationZones)
                                    zone.Reactivate();
                                if (configData.Options.Using_InfoPanel) ConVar.Server.radiation = true;
                                if (configData.Options.Broadcast_Timers)                           
                                    MessageAllPlayers(lang.GetMessage("RadsOnMsg", this), ontime);

StartRadTimers();
                            }
    We can see, (BasePlayer, player) isn't called with StartRadTimers, so i've add it and when i put:

Code:
                            MessageAllPlayers(lang.GetMessage("RadsOffMsg", this, player.UserIDString), offtime);
    I can see an error: (15:02:16) | [Oxide] 15:02 [Error] MonumentRadiation.cs(202,29): error CS1501: No overload for method `StartRadTimers' takes `0' arguments

Maybe someone know how to resolve it please ?

And i've the same for Notifier but with 2 argument, not 0

Thanks

19. If you changed
    private void StartRadTimers()
    to
    private void StartRadTimers(BasePlayer player)

you have to change the call line 201 like StartRadTimers(player);

20. Hi !
    Thanks for your reply

The same:
    Code:
    (17:21:41) | [Oxide] 17:21 [Error] MonumentRadiation.cs(153,52): error CS1501: No overload for method `StartRadTimers' takes `0' arguments