Monument Radiation

Create radiation zones at designated monuments

Total Downloads: 5,467 - First Release: Dec 25, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 30, 2017

5/5, 22 likes
  1. Awesome cheers mate. Didn't realise default rad zones were operating separately. I have better understanding of how this plugin is working now.

Will use the other suggested plugin to disable the default rad zones.

2. "+server.radiation false"

3. Did not help, see screenshot.
    Code:
        "Airfield": {
          "Activate": false,
          "Name": "Airfield",
          "Radiation": 10.0,
          "Radius": 85.0
        },

Attached Files:

4. "Activate": true,

5. As k1lly0u suggested to me earlier, use the (Remove Default Radiation for Rust | Oxide) plugin to supplement this one. They will work together to completely remove radiation from the entire map when the radiation goes down.

6. Thank you guys, it's work! :)

7. Fix ;-)

Attached Files:

8. You need to have the code in english
    Code:
    string min = "минут";                if (timeOn < 1) { timeOn = OnTimer; min = "секунд"; }
                    SendReply(player, string.Format(lang.GetMessage("RadsDownMsg", this), timeOn.ToString(), min));
                }
                else if (OffTimer != 0)
                {
                    int timeOff = OffTimer / 60;
                    string min = "минут";                if (timeOff < 1) { timeOff = OffTimer; min = "секунд"; }

9. Fix in english)

10. The new HAZMAT suit don't work with this plugin ? Or what i'm doing wrong please ?

11. Can you help me ?

12. Its working for me. Not 100% antirad.

13. But I think its not working settings random times, working off and on by random but not in set times. When I want use only random time I must set both this :

"Use_RandomTimers": true,
    "Use_Timers": true,

on true right?

14. how do i set the radiation to be permantly on?

15. Hi, I'm new to setting up rust servers but making fair headway, main issue I'm having atm is dealing with radiation. Currently I'm trying to remove the default rad zones and placing my own with timers but I can't even get it so that the radiation is down. Currently my configuration for monument radiation and remove default radiation for rust are default. Can anyone tell me what I need to do to at least disable the radiation without using a server command if not how to get timed rad zones?

16. Hi,
    Looks like this plug might be the place to start

I guess you could use zone manager for rad zones then run timed commands (plugin) to edit the zones and disable them/enable them, but I'm sure there's a more elegant way that I just don't know of.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2016
  17. k1lly0u updated Monument Radiation with a new update entry:

18. Thanks for the update, and although this is a little off topic will you be updating "radtown animals" ? , another of your great plugins
    BTW: I have not had any problems with plugins since I followed your advice and changed to a server with FTP access,

19. dosent seem to give any rad it says its on but there is no rad lol