Monument Radiation

Create radiation zones at designated monuments

Total Downloads: 5,467 - First Release: Dec 25, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 30, 2017

5/5, 22 likes
  1. Well it's look like the same thing line 153

2. (17:52:29) | [Oxide] 17:52 [Error] MonumentRadiation.cs(153,67): error CS0103: The name `player' does not exist in the current context

3. It's more complicated than what you did, but why you want to add BasePlayer to the command?

4. Cause i've an EU server and i translate all plugs in French

5. Well, you have to change all function that call StartRadTimers()
    or making something like private void StartRadTimers(BasePlayer player = null)
    or call @k1lly0u to do something about it

6. Hmm i'm not a pro with this language XD i see tomorrow how to fix it, thanks for your reply dude it's nice

Killyou don't like me and wouldn't reply to my message :( xD

No, seriously, i think he has a lot of works for the moment and it's a little problem so i think it's boring to fix it for him ^^

7. That method is called once globally, it's not something that should be called for every player. It's not always feasible to have a message sent to all players in their own language so like in this case the language that is sent is what ever the server default is.

Also I don't have any problems with you and haven't seen any messages :p

8. Oh ok so it's normal if i can't xD

My bad...
    Thanks @k1lly0u for your reply

9. error on new rust version:
    Code:
    22:44 [Error] MonumentRadiation.cs(328,22): error CS1061: Type `TriggerRadiation' does not contain a definition for `RadiationAmount' and no extension method `RadiationAmount' of type `TriggerRadiation' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

10. same here
    MonumentRadiation - Failed to compile: MonumentRadiation.cs(328,22): error CS1061: Type `TriggerRadiation' does not contain a definition for `RadiationAmount' and no extension method `RadiationAmount' of type `TriggerRadiation' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

11. The same

12. Just wait for fix

13. delete

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2016
  14. Custom radiation zone doesn't work :( Radiation activate all zones.

15. k1lly0u updated Monument Radiation with a new update entry:

16. Are there now additional rad zones in the game? The water tower for example at the water plant will hold radiation regardless of the state of this plugin. For the most part the monuments are rad free but there are small areas where the radiation holds. I'm thinking that maybe the update included some more rad zones... just a guess.

17. There are default rad zones back in the game, unsure of their size and locations. If you want to disable them check the overview, there is a link to another plugin to disable default rad zones

18. Your plugin is currently only turns on or off in areas of radiation by default. Determining zones does not work.

19. This plugin will only generate radiation at monuments that have been enabled in the config. I just checked and it is working as intended

20. My config. Radiation works on all zones and i use "+server.radiation false". What I'm doing wrong?

Attached Files: