Magic Craft

Alternative crafting system

Total Downloads: 6,437 - First Release: Sep 18, 2015 - Last Update: Oct 13, 2017

5/5, 25 likes
  1. Thats why I said everything is working (only skins not) Letting everyone know that it does work. Although it would be nice if skins did work again.

2. It´s working with me! i have downloaded, change all to true, uploaded, reloaded plugin, grant permision in console "grant group player "MagicCraft.able" and it's done! great plugin btw Thank you!

3. skins working yet?

4. Any chance at getting this to respect max stack sizes?

5. Random Skins Works too and 999 max size crafting tested

6. That is not what I mean by stack size.

If I have stack size for an item (c4 for instance) limited to 12, and someone crafts 999 while I have MagicCraft loaded, the crafted stack is 999, not multiple stacks of 12. This allows users to bypass the max stack sizes I have set.

7. Yes! for that you need to do a programming modification. always bypas with MagicCraft i think until specific update plugin. but when you try to do some bunch of that 999 item (divide), have 2 efects. One, the lose some items or two stack 999 will not apply again. Update not yet but we hope someone made one for this.

8. @Norn So I used ur plugin (great by the way thx!) and I corrupted my whole data file, so I deleted the plugins config and data file and now it wont generate them and I unloaded and reloaded plugin

9. not work for me

},
    "ammo.rifle": {
    "MaxBulkCraft": 999,
    "MinBulkCraft": 1,
    "displayName": "5.56 Rifle Ammo",
    "shortName": "ammo.rifle",
    "description": "Ammunition for a Rifle.",
    "Enabled": true,
    "Cooldown": 0,
    "SkinID": 0
    },
    "ammo.rifle.explosive": {

i have Crafting Controller now fix it

10. plugin not working needs updating

11. Plugin needs updating, thank you!

12. It works fine, redo MagicCraft.json in data folder.

13. help, don`t worked =( removed magiccraft in plugins and config and in data folder. All craft standart skin...

14. Is there anyway the people that have skins and play on my server can use there skins without random skins disabling them?

15. The new Update Rust MagicCraft don't work please update plugins
    [DOUBLEPOST=1457080652][/DOUBLEPOST]
    sorry now work thankyou

16. I'm getting reports of players sometimes losing items when crafting (with MagicCraft).

Is anyone else getting this?

17. Yep same thing in my server, especially when making big stacks of ammo or gun powder

18. What commands and text do I put so everything is instant bulkcraft?.

19. *never mind*

20. I use clanforge to manage my server, i have added this plugin, where is the /data section to edit it? I tried doing the config and i think that was the wrong way to go. Thanks for any help