Magic Craft

Alternative crafting system

Total Downloads: 6,437 - First Release: Sep 18, 2015 - Last Update: Oct 13, 2017

5/5, 25 likes
  1. Dude note ++ find replace tab find what false.. Replace with true

2. Can you send me the file please

3. ProfesorKush.... just download notepad++ open the data file for this plugin press ctrl f click replace then find what -> false with Replace with -> true

4. v3x

v3x

how do you turn off insta-craft? i'm trying to use this with crafting controller at a 5% craft rate. thank you.

5. Update break plugin?

6. Quick fix, enjoy.

7. Still not working for some reason. Do i need to delete config file?

8. You need to adjust the config file on /data/ folder again. It resets with every oxide update

9. Thank you. You deserve 2 gold stars for today.

10. So people complained that it randomises skins. I turned the random skins off.. Now i can only get the default skins.. Any ideas guys?

11. Solve the problem random skins!
    Decision making recon standard skins , and by Norn they cause an error and throws the players from the server.

12. RandomizeSkins - does not seem to work, can you fix that?

13. not working this new update

14. It works, just remove you old Magic Craft data file

15. Skins are not working. They where working then stopped please fix?

16. the only way i can get skins to work is to turn off insta craft for the particular item

17. nope it dont work

18. Works perfectly fine.
    Scroll up, use my version, profit.
    Also you need to adjust the config file on /data/ folder again. It resets with every oxide update

19. Sorry, but I removed MagicCraft in Plugins, Config, and Data folder. Restarted my server and put MagicCraft back in. Set every item to true in data folder, set it to use pop up notifications. Still unable to get skins to craft. (When you craft a skin it comes up in console as ( Couldn't craft! )

Everything else works fine.

20. We are not talking about skins ;)