Magic Craft

Alternative crafting system

Total Downloads: 6,437 - First Release: Sep 18, 2015 - Last Update: Oct 13, 2017

5/5, 25 likes
  1. I'm very new to the plug ins - especially with this one, where exactly do I paste the coding for the items, I understand I need to edit the actual data file but there are other things already in there and I'm not sure if it needs to be in a specific place. Thanks heaps.

2. CTRL + F the item you want in the data file and turn "enabled" from false to true to enable it for that individual item.

3. I understand that, I'm not sure about is once the data file is open, where exactly does the coding need to be pasted?

4. You don't need to paste anything, you search for the item you're searching for in MagicCraft.json in /data/ and turn enabled to true on that item, save the file then reload the plugin. And that's it.

5. Can we get an ETA on Cooldown functionality? I have cooldowns configured but they are being ignored.
    It would also be really nice if this plugin would calculate the amount of time required for a certain number of items at the current rates and distribute Magiccraft as much as possible. i.e. if I request to craft 999 gunpowder and my magiccraft limit is 250 with a 10 second interval, I would get 3 magiccraft procs and 249 standard crafted gunpowder.

6. doesnt load on server restart and i manually have to do it everytime, why is this?

7. I have updated the plugin MagicCraft and prepared the MagicCraft.json file and restarted it but since Saturday, the last update the plugin does not work at all. Can you help me ?

8. Whenever I restart the server, I get this error and the plugin is unloaded. It loads without issue after the server is up and I manually reload it.

Attached Files:

• ss.jpg
      ss.jpg
      File size:
      173 KB
      Views:
  9. Requests:
    • timer value in data file for each item. ( ie. bulk craft of 999 Gun Powder set timer to 120 seconds for a bulk craft time of 2 mintues - 0 is insta-craft )
    • usage fee (tax) for bulk craft ( a set value or percentage value to perform bulk craft. )
    • different min/max values for different permission levels.

10. Looks like I'm having to re-upload the plugin after every server restart? Anyone know what's up with that?

11. I'm having the same issue. Doesn't work until I reload the plugin or reupload it.

12. Protocol: 1339.110.1
    Build Version: 723.8
    Build Date: Friday, December 04, 2015 7:16:13 PM
    Unity Version: 5.2.3f1

Code:
    [12/4/2015 10:04:27 PM] [Oxide] 10:04 PM [Info] Loaded plugin MagicCraft v0.2.0 by Norn
    [12/4/2015 10:04:27 PM] [Oxide] 10:04 PM [Debug]  at System.Linq.Check.SourceAndKeyElementSelectors (System.Object source, System.Object keySelector, System.Object elementSelector) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToDictionary[ItemDefinition,String,ItemDefinition] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 keySelector, System.Func`2 elementSelector, IEqualityComparer`1 comparer) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToDictionary[ItemDefinition,String] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 keySelector, IEqualityComparer`1 comparer) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToDictionary[ItemDefinition,String] (IEnumerable`1 source, System.Func`2 keySelector) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.MagicCraft.GenerateItems (Boolean reset) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.MagicCraft.Loaded () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.MagicCraft.DirectCallHook (System.String name, System.Object& ret, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.InvokeMethod (System.Reflection.MethodInfo method, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Core.Plugins.CSPlugin.OnCallHook (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
      at Oxide.Plugins.CSharpPlugin.HandleAddedToManager (Oxide.Core.Plugins.PluginManager manager) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    [12/4/2015 10:04:27 PM] [Oxide] 10:04 PM [Info] Unloaded plugin MagicCraft v0.2.0 by Norn
    [12/4/2015 10:04:27 PM] [Oxide] 10:04 PM [Info] No previous version to rollback plugin: MagicCraft
    :(

13. Norn can you update this so I don't have to try to remember to manually reload this every time the server is restarted please?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2015
  14. Yes please. :)

15. "explosives": {
    "MaxBulkCraft": 999,
    "MinBulkCraft": 1,
    "displayName": "Explosives",
    "shortName": "explosives",
    "description": "Explosives, a component of C4.",
    "Enabled": true,
    "Cooldown": 60
    I want 60 seconds of production time However, it has been 0 seconds

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2015
  16. This plugin is blocking people from using anything other than default skins for clothing

17. Unable to use what has been crafted... Have to log out and back in to use something i have crafted.

18. having this issue too...i just deactivated magiccraft for the things which have skins...

another thing is, with the latest update of magiccraft, it wont work anymore. no error or something else, it just doesnt craft everything "magical" ...
    what to do?
    my only solution was to turn back to version 0.1...so anything is faulty in the new version!

19. @Norn Love this plugin!

Requests:
    • Chat (for players) and console commands (admins) to see what the minimums are for which items
    • permission level minimums
    • automatic update of config (copying enabled items) on rust protocol change

20. someone any idea?