Magic Craft

Alternative crafting system

Total Downloads: 6,455 - First Release: Sep 18, 2015 - Last Update: Oct 13, 2017

5/5, 25 likes
  1. That is not a bug, if you make bullets you always craft 2 bullets! So if you make 100 you get 200 :) check the crafting menu !

2. thanks!

3. update please

4. It is updated, but every update it refreshes your DATA file. Go to your Data file and enable all the items again and it should work !
    [DOUBLEPOST=1462554546,1462531551][/DOUBLEPOST]Is there any way to actually let players use there own skins that they originally have? Maybe Wulf knows?

5. Curious question. Attempting to get this to work with crafting controller to enable Bulk.
    So far, no go.
    Curious question , is the Json the same in the data folder as the config?
    Also, I am not understanding the console config to enable it. In the console I added the string grant group player "MagicCraft.able" and it did register but to no avail it is not working. Am I doing something wrong?

6. Check your DATA folder theres a file you have to enable all the items seperately i would reccomend notepad++ for that :)
    Goodluck!

7. Thanks Frost, curious...can I just copy the json from the config into the Data file? Reason I ask is, I have the entire item list in the configuration and every single one is enabled. I pasted the config file into the Data file looking as it was the same.

Never Mind..lol Im an idiot. Figured out it is NOT the same thus my issue. Thanks man,resolved.

Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2016
  8. Anyway to auto enable them all? every update is annoying to re enable all 273 items...

9. My magic craft is working for admins and people i personally grant permission but when I do the grant group player command or whatever it doesn't grant everyone on the server... plz help
    [DOUBLEPOST=1464008392,1463956248][/DOUBLEPOST]
    If you are using notepad you can go up to EDIT click REPLACE then type in FIND FALSE amd REPLACE WITH TRUE

10. Same on my server...

11. I need more people like you in my life, thanks so much!!

12. Oxide changed some of my players to default instead, so I fixed it by grant group default MagicCraft.able ... hope this helps.

13. Plugin is shit doesn't work properly fix this!!!!

14. why does this pluggin break after every rust update?

15. Because you guys aren't setting the items to true after a update

16. null value

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2016
  17. naw,,that aint it son

18. No, I put up a post prematurely when I thought I had solved something. So I just deleted it and said premature. With that said, is there anyway to get rid of the Magic craft text everytime I craft? I've tried copy pasting the numerous instances of the 3 line text with protocol, messages etc but it breaks Magic Craft.

19. Can you confirm you are doing this please.
    Goto Folders Oxide> DATA >MagicCraft.Json>Edit

In your config, you will see the listings of craftable items and looks something like this :

"CraftList": {
    "rifle.ak": {
    "MaxBulkCraft": 999,
    "MinBulkCraft": 1,
    "displayName": "Assault Rifle",
    "shortName": "rifle.ak",
    "description": "High damage machine rifle.",
    "Enabled": true,
    "Cooldown": 0,
    "SkinID": 0
    },

Now then, you notice the bold Enabled:true, this is just an example for the assault rifle.
    You must continue to enable all the items you want to make bulkcraft because they are set at default to false
    in that list.
    And I am also assuming you are using crafting controller with this.
    Can you confirm this method is the same as what you are doing?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1465108034][/DOUBLEPOST]

In your Oxide directory>Config>Edit

{
    "MessagesEnabled": true,
    "Protocol": 1379,
    "RandomizeSkins": false,
    "RndSkinsFirstGen": true,
    "UsePopupNotifications": true
    }

Change the UsePopupNotifications": false