LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 48,882 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. upload_2017-12-27_1-27-23.png

ma mistake, fixed

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2017
  2. Well this is what I have in the .cs - hopefully someone with better eyes than I can see where I have fucked up!

[C#] LustyMap.cs - Pastebin.com

Many thanks in advance if anyone is able to sort it, been driving me nuts!

3. What to do is not working LustyMap mini. If you completely zoom out, the map works and if I can get says "NO IMAGE FOUND"

4. Hello Guys, I have a problem, the mini map is not loaded "No Image Aviable".
    You always have to type "/ map mini" to show the MiniMap.

and at beancan.io I can not edit the servers

[Sry for Bad Google Translate]

5. Please Update please

6. is there any way to close the map when you second time press binded button?

7. How do you remove a bind bind m "LMUI_Control map"? thank you

8. Can not display icons
    How to solve the problem

Attached Files:

9. Around line 2328: newLoadOrder.Add("junkyard", $"{path}junkyard.png");

make sure that line is like that ;)

10. Thanks it works but I still do not have the Quarrys

newLoadOrder.Add("lighthouse", $"{path}lighthouse.png");
    newLoadOrder.Add("radtown", $"{path}radtown.png");
    newLoadOrder.Add("cave", $"{path}cave.png");
    newLoadOrder.Add("warehouse", $"{path}warehouse.png");
    newLoadOrder.Add("dish", $"{path}dish.png");
    newLoadOrder.Add("rocketfactory", $"{path}rocket.png");
    newLoadOrder.Add("spheretank", $"{path}spheretank.png");
    newLoadOrder.Add("harbor", $"{path}harbor.png");
    newLoadOrder.Add("special", $"{path}special.png");
    newLoadOrder.Add("supply", $"{path}supply.png");
    newLoadOrder.Add("debris", $"{path}debris.png");
    newLoadOrder.Add("vending", $"{path}vending.png");
    newLoadOrder.Add("gasstation", $"{path}gas.png");
    newLoadOrder.Add("supermarket", $"{path}market.png");
    newLoadOrder.Add("Sulfer Quarry", $"{path}quarrysulfer.png");
    newLoadOrder.Add("Stone Quarry", $"{path}quarrystone.png");
    newLoadOrder.Add("HQM Quarry", $"{path}quarryhqm.png");
    newLoadOrder.Add("junkyard", $"{path}junkyard.png");

11. me neither, and I just cannot work out why everything is identical so that can be ruled out I think we need @k1lly0u and his vast knowledge of c# to bequeath us with the answer ;)

12. k1lly0u updated LustyMap with a new update entry:

13. Damn and just like that there he is!!! Legend :D TY @k1lly0u very much appreciated

14. Super thank you it works now

15. Thank you for the update,
    unfortunately I get errors when I try to resetmap:

> resetmap
    [LustyMap] Map reset Confirmed! Creating a new image load order with ImageLibrary
    [LustyMap] [Warning] Icon images have not been found. Uploading images to file storage
    [LustyMap] [Warning] Attempting to contact beancan.io to download your map image!
    [ImageLibrary] Starting order LustyMap
    [LustyMap] [Warning] Map generation successful! Downloading map image to file storage. Please wait!
    [LustyMap] Error whilst retrieving the map image from file storage: ImageConverter cannot convert from (null).
    If you are running linux you must install LibGDIPlus using the following line: "sudo apt install libgdiplus", then restart your system for the changes to take affect
    Web request callback raised an exception (ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
    Parameter name: image)
    at System.Drawing.Graphics.DrawImage (System.Drawing.Image image, Rectangle destRect, Int32 srcX, Int32 srcY, Int32 srcWidth, Int32 srcHeight, GraphicsUnit srcUnit, System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageAttributes imageAttr) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Drawing.Graphics:DrawImage (System.Drawing.Image,System.Drawing.Rectangle,int,int,int,int,System.Drawing.GraphicsUnit,System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageAttributes)
    at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap+MapSplitter.ResizeImage (System.Drawing.Image image, Int32 pixels) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.ScaleMapImage () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.DownloadMap (System.String url) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Plugins.LustyMap.<GetMapURL>m__1 (Int32 code, System.String response) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Oxide.Core.Libraries.WebRequests+WebRequest.<OnComplete>b__42_0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

I am not using Linux

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2017
  16. This plugin is dead :D

Time for FP to open up the api for the in-game map

17. Cancel that, it loads up great with a fresh config. Change one thing in the config at a time and then reload it, that's where the errors will show.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2017
  18. [LustyMap] [Warning] Map generation successful! Downloading map image to file storage. Please wait!
    [LustyMap] [Warning] Attempting to split and store the complex mini-map. This may take a while, please wait!
    [LustyMap] [Warning] Map image not found in file store. Waiting for 10 seconds and trying again (Attempt: 1 / 5)
    Image loading fail! Error: Unknown Error - Image Name: quarryhqm_0 - Image URL: file://C:\Users\root\Desktop\Rust_Server\Server\rustds\oxide\data\LustyMap\icons\quarryhqm.png
    Image loading fail! Error: Unknown Error - Image Name: quarrystone_0 - Image URL: file://C:\Users\root\Desktop\Rust_Server\Server\rustds\oxide\data\LustyMap\icons\quarrystone.png
    Image loading fail! Error: Unknown Error - Image Name: quarrysulfur_0 - Image URL: file://C:\Users\root\Desktop\Rust_Server\Server\rustds\oxide\data\LustyMap\icons\quarrysulfur.png
    Image loading fail! Error: Unknown Error - Image Name: junkyard_0 - Image URL: file://C:\Users\root\Desktop\Rust_Server\Server\rustds\oxide\data\LustyMap\icons\junkyard.png

19. How do you remove a bind thank you