LustyMap

In-game map and minimap GUI

Total Downloads: 48,876 - First Release: Sep 8, 2015 - Last Update: Dec 29, 2017

5/5, 163 likes
  1. ive tried using a custom map but i cant get the map to download from playrust.io whenever i click download it just sits there

2. I have an issue that has been going on about 8 hours now:
    [LustyMap] [Warning] Waiting for Image Library to finish processing images

Suggestions?

3. I have the same issue, however when I do"resetmap" I get a packet flood error and the server crashes
    Map works great, mini map not working.

4. when you to /map mini what happens?

5. o.reload ImageLibrary = restart imagelibrary as its got stuck processing.

6. I tried installing this and adding the icon files as instructed but no I NEED to goto and sign up at beancan.io - Home for it to work? I thought that was an optional step for automation? perhaps not?

whenever I type /map in game it tells me that LustyMap isn't activated

*edit* missed the part about custom maps ..

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2018
  7. need a little help here please? where or how can I get my Rust map with no markers, I signed up to beaconio, waiting on approval, got my map from playrust.io but it has all the monuments etc marked and I can't see a way to disable them making them appear double on the ingame map.

maybe I can manually tweak where the map markers are to cover the ones on my map img?

Thanks

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2018
  8. My custom icons are not showing properly after this last server wipe. Just showing the boxes. Also I put in a custom map because it was taking over a day to load the map from beancan then i decided to remove the map file from the server, remove the file name from config and put it to false but its still showing the custom map for some reason. Can anyone please help?

BTW, I've done resetmap AND o.reload ImageLibrary

9. nothing
    [DOUBLEPOST=1515250697][/DOUBLEPOST]I've done resetmap AND o.reload ImageLibrary. I made sure both mods were up to date.
    This is what happens:
    Code:
    o.reload ImageLibrary[LustyMap] [Warning] Waiting for Image Library to finish processing images
    Added '// Reference: System.Drawing' in plugin 'LustyMap'
    ImageLibrary and LustyMap were compiled successfully in 1992ms
    Unloaded plugin LustyMap v2.1.39 by Kayzor / k1lly0u
    Unloaded plugin ImageLibrary v2.0.17 by Absolut & K1lly0u
    LustyMap plugin is waiting for requirements to be loaded: ImageLibrary
    Loaded plugin ImageLibrary v2.0.17 by Absolut & K1lly0u
    [LustyMap] [Warning] Validating imagery
    [LustyMap] [Warning] Generating the main map
    [LustyMap] [Warning] Main map generated successfully!
    [LustyMap] [Warning] Generating the mini-map
    [LustyMap] [Warning] Mini map generated successfully!
    [LustyMap] [Warning] Generating the complex map. This may take a few moments, please wait!
    [LustyMap] Missing map piece (Slices: 12, Column: 0, Row: 0). When the plugin is splitting the map you must wait for it to finish otherwise the split will not complete and this error will occur
    [LustyMap] Creating a new load order with ImageLibrary
    [LustyMap] [Warning] Icon images have not been found. Uploading images to file storage
    [LustyMap] [Warning] Attempting to contact beancan.io to download your map image!
    Calling 'OnServerInitialized' on 'LustyMap v2.1.39' took 702ms
    Loaded plugin LustyMap v2.1.39 by Kayzor / k1lly0u
    [ImageLibrary] Starting order LustyMap
    [LustyMap] [Warning] Map generation successful! Downloading map image to file storage. Please wait!
    [LustyMap] [Warning] Attempting to split and store the complex mini-map. This may take a while, please wait!
    [LustyMap] [Warning] Starting complex map split (6x). Please wait!
    [LustyMap] [Warning] Starting complex map split (12x). Please wait!
    [LustyMap] [Warning] Starting complex map split (26x). Please wait!
    [LustyMap] [Warning] Map split was successful!
    The waiting messages go on forever.

10. /map mini opens the mini map correctly, however you have to do it every time you login or respawn. otherwise it just shows image no found until you do

11. it was doing the same thing saying no image found. all i did was delete the customdate.json in the data folder of oxide then do resetmap. waited a few mins then did oxide.reload LustyMap and it worked.

try deleting the image library plugin aswell as the config for it. then put on a fresh copy of the plugin. usually what i do when plugins arent working and it solves it.

12. when I run resetmap I get a Packet Flood Player Tick error and it crashes the server

13. I've tried EVERY possible suggestion here.

I can confirm that I have deleted both the ImageLibrary and LustyMap mods, cleaned all the data and configs. Reinstallation does NOT solve the problem. After no response from either mod author, I'm removing the mods and looking for alternatives.

Any suggestions?

14. there really isnt another map alternative that i know of. if you want more help just pm me i can try helping.

15. Those having an issue with Lustymap it may be resolved with this: ImageLibrary | Page 28 | Oxide

@k1lly0u gave a quickfix for it and has resolved 4 peoples issues including mine with that posted update.

16. Mine is doing something similar - its just black with icons.
    Unless I zoom out fully, which in that case it works.
    :(

17. there a new link for the icons one in this post is dead.

18. delete the customdate.json in the data folder of oxide then do resetmap. waited a few mins then did oxide.reload LustyMap and it worked.

19. Didn't work :/